Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   OPA/The Jersey Boyz (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz-193/)
-   -   Are You A VIP? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz/203966-you-vip.html)

Wahoo ATV 02-27-2009 12:09 PM

Are You A VIP?

3 Attachment(s)
Sign your friends and family up for the best seats at any race.
Harrison Offshore VIP Package. July 24-26 2009

VIP Package #1
You will be aboard the Clinton Friendship while anchored as the start / finish line boat. There is no better way to watch the race and no way to get closer to the action without being in a race boat. The Friendship has a full service bar, on board food and entertainment. There is nothing better than enjoying a day at the races up close and personal with all the comforts of home. Contact Dean Howard to reserve your spot today.

VIP Tickets to the racers party
VIP Seating on the Start / Finish Line boat
Free Food during the event / cruise
Free Drink during the event / cruise
OPEN BAR
$ 85.00 pr seat.

Call Dean Howard at 810 305-8787 to book your seat today

VIP Package #2
You will be aboard the Clinton while anchored as the first turn boat. There is no better way to watch the race and no way to get closer to the action without being in a race boat. The clinton offers you a chance to save a couple bucks while getting closer to the action than you may have thought possible. Bring your own cooler and enjoy a day at the races.

Tickets to the racers party
Seating on the Clinton Turn Boat.
Bring your own cooler!
$45.00 pr seat.

Call Dean Howard at 810 305-8787 to book your seat today

Boats courtesy of the Clinton River Cruise Company

glassdave 02-27-2009 04:05 PM

Awesome deal Dean . . . . heck they may even get to see you go by once or twice :drink:

(that is pretty cool though, great idea!)

2 Trick Rick 02-27-2009 04:14 PM

Start / Finish line Boat (Best seat in the house)

-Your Own Table
-Open Bar
-Food
-Nice clean restrooms
-Open Bar
- In the Shade, out of the sun
- Open Bar
Hell This could be the best deal in Michigan...we should advertise this on the web site :drink:

Wazzup Racing 02-27-2009 04:24 PM

Cool, if I break my boat again while tied to the dock, I can go out and watch myself not race. Perfect.

All kidding aside I'll sign up momma.

fantastixvoyage 02-27-2009 04:36 PM

Damn I shoulda taken that bet on whether I'd be out on the course or not this year! :grinser010:

DriverofDonzi 02-27-2009 04:46 PM

Sweet! Sounds like a good deal! :) :)

Chris

2 Trick Rick 02-27-2009 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage (Post 2810249)
Damn I shoulda taken that bet on whether I'd be out on the course or not this year! :grinser010:

:stupid:

:evilb:

GoFastSonic 02-27-2009 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by daredevil (Post 2810236)
1 seat for DAREDEVIL's Wife !!!!!! for real ,,so stop kicking .

:grinser010: You better get 2 seats Scott for you and your wife:party-smiley-004:

Wahoo ATV 02-27-2009 05:08 PM

We actually have 3 boats lined up. One of them is already sold out. So we 200 more seats to sell! All aboard!

Daredevil, for an extra $50 they can even tow your boat back to the pits afterwards!!