Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   OPA/The Jersey Boyz (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz-193/)
-   -   You Can Thank RaceGirl3 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz/205395-you-can-thank-racegirl3.html)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 03-23-2009 04:58 PM

You Can Thank RaceGirl3

She apparently pulled some strings to have some limited access opened for SHARKEY-IMAGES.

Here are my guidelines:

You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts
You may not include your web address, phone number and other contact info

So as I see it, my posts will be left with TEXT ONLY.

The previous owner of this site acknowledged the value that I brought to the site with the photos, information and promotions of offshore as well as the advertising promotions for OSO with Banner Ads/Links that were run on both my websites.

The new ownership has a different view in which I will respect their decision on.

The good news is I will be able to respond to the membership.

The bad news, well no need go there!

My posts used to be colorful, now they will only be in black and white.

Great to see everyone once again!

Racegirl3 03-23-2009 05:02 PM

You know you can pay the membership fee and post pics ... with a watermark ... as long as the watermark isnt your website address :D

and you can thank Speedgirl too.... the girl is always a big help :cool: See ya in a few months Tim :bunny:

AugiePensa 03-23-2009 05:28 PM

Welcome Back Sharkey. Who sezzzzzzzzz The Godfather has NO PULL?

DriverofDonzi 03-23-2009 05:34 PM

Welcome back!

We all miss you!

Chris

2 Trick Rick 03-23-2009 05:39 PM

I Never noticed you gone.. :ernaehrung004:

SpeedGirl 03-23-2009 05:47 PM

SHARKEY contact me, I have a few questions for you!

heather at Offshoreonly.com

SHARKEY-IMAGES 03-23-2009 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3 (Post 2827354)
You know you can pay the membership fee and post pics ... with a watermark ... as long as the watermark isnt your website address :D

and you can thank Speedgirl too.... the girl is always a big help :cool: See ya in a few months Tim :bunny:

Dawn,

I posted my pics for the OSO members.

My watermark is to identify the copyrite owner of the photographs. There is no guarantee from the OSO Administration that my photos will not be copied or saved from this site and used elsewhere. If that at least does happen, then people can identify who owns the copyrights to the image if indeed someone wanted to use it.

By posting my images on OSO, it brought a value to the site that OSO members all saw when they decided to pay OSO for a membership to see them.

I have Unlimited space to bring my photos to the public.

It would not make sense for me to pay OSO to have me in turn provide my content to them, for them to make money off of.

I just as well be a text only poster...

Speedy,

Thank you for whatever it was you had to do.

I am sure the members appreciate it.

Wahoo ATV 03-23-2009 05:53 PM

It is good to have you back and I hope we see those incredible photos again very soon.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 03-23-2009 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by 2 Trick Rick (Post 2827392)
I Never noticed you gone.. :ernaehrung004:

I am sure no one did....
But what do you think the outcry would have been if it happened in the middle of the racing season ? :eek:

I could show you where to look on OSO what it looked like in 2006! ;)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 03-23-2009 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl (Post 2827400)
SHARKEY contact me, I have a few questions for you!

heather at Offshoreonly.com

Email sent