Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ron P
We did after Obession broke.
were is the boat now?
Old 03-15-2010, 09:48 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Last time I saw it, she was still racing in Trinidad.
Attached Thumbnails Mr Technology Race team 1995 ocean city by www.freezeframevideo.net-baico%2520ii%2520airfilm.jpg   Mr Technology Race team 1995 ocean city by www.freezeframevideo.net-c10%2520-%2520port%2520flysmall.jpg   Mr Technology Race team 1995 ocean city by www.freezeframevideo.net-stern%2520fly%25205.jpg  

Old 03-15-2010, 05:15 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Ron, What kind of canopy is that??

Is this the only 34 phantom that was canopied?? It was a phantom wasn't it??
Old 03-15-2010, 06:53 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Yes it was the only 34 Phantom to get a lid. I believe it was the second or third Vee to get a lit. Dragon Lady, Inxs, Mr T.

Those are two F16 canopies that saw service in Desert Storm. Cut em down and fit them into the frame. Will said he'd never do another one like it. Just too much work.
Attached Thumbnails Mr Technology Race team 1995 ocean city by www.freezeframevideo.net-mr-t-key-west2.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 03-22-2010, 06:55 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

both were GREAT BOATS I have a tape on it, I felt bad for harry the guy has big balls and a bellie to go with it so he was getting the wind knocked out of him, but he told Mike to stay in front even though it hurt like hell. I got a ride in that boat after keywest 95 we were in 27degree temps off cape cod jumped the wake of the ferry at high 90s I have a video we were running 90 plus when you here the sticks crank over 6000 to 6800 I think we landed all the way over the other side went back up and down twice then did a drive by falmouth beach area doing a buck anyway. harry took 5 different people out including his brother that cold day. that boat was sweet to bad the next owner let it burn to the water. before Harry sold it he put bigger motors in it ran wild mod class or old D class I think it was did the winni race so they had moved out of Bclass the last year. and you had stand up open cockpit against new sit down strapped in lid so your part of the boat more safer ride but they might of been piss blood the next day too that was a rough race. to great rides.