Offshore Events 3rd Annual Sunny Isle Beach Offshore Challenge

Notices

Offshore Events 3rd Annual Sunny Isle Beach Offshore Challenge

Old 06-10-2010, 04:49 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Ron,

I have been in contact with the person that is handling the Media.

We had discussed many things to be sure that the LIVE Stream makes it to the Internet. As time was getting short, thanks to DATON, he had a back up plan should we not be able to get the equipment needed to him in time.

I have been in contact with Tony Marcantonio and we will do our best to try to have it broadcasted on SuperCat Racing's website.
Daton seems to be on the ball with this last minute project, and I am hoping we can get the feed to the SuperCat Site for all of the members to view. If not, we hope to have it hosted on the server Daton has set up. Can't make any promises at this point.

I need to confirm that we still need Lucididee for Video.
At the time I told Dayton I had her ready to do the video. He may have all his own people at this point, but I will know more once I arrive.

Thanks for your help Ron!

See ya in the morning !

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 06-11-2010 at 09:47 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:02 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Puttin' On The Wish

Arrived early this morning and went straight to the Platinum Powerboat Club's Puttin' On The Wish Event at the WATER CLUB. I spent majority of my day there capturing some very important moments in these kid's lives.

I am trying something different to just get my images uploaded as my main issue is still not resolved. For now low res images seem to be working but taking very long to load.

I have set a Gallery up for today's event and hope all the images load without stopping while I go grab some lunch/dinner. Ok, I'll call it dinner being as it is almost 11 PM.

I killed the rest of the day in the Dry Pits and yes, there is just so much here to shoot that I only got in about an hour and a half ago and have been working on pics since.

So for now here is a link to the Puttin' On The Wish pics:

Enjoy !

http://sharkeyimages.zenfolio.com/makeawishsunnyislesfl

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !