Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   OPA/The Jersey Boyz (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz-193/)
-   -   All Teams Attending AC (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz/239138-all-teams-attending-ac.html)

Wazzup Racing 09-15-2010 10:14 AM

All Teams Attending AC

Few more days. We are almost there.

Please take note on arriving at Trumps. The Pit area is pre assigned. We will have people at the gate showing you were you are to set up. Please be patient and work with our people there. We have over 50 boats coming, so it is criticle to get everyone situated, exactly the way we have the pits drawn up. If you arrive after hours, or if no one is at the gate, do not step up until told to do so.

Also the pit area is restricted to the race boats and Tow vehicles. All other personal vehicles must be parked in the self parking lot at Trumps. Do not try and BS your way in with rental cars or anything else. If I find any in there, I will tow them to the crane and Launch them.

Thankyou for your cooporation. Smitty

sbracing 09-15-2010 10:36 AM

We're bringing support vehicle (camper) boat and pick-up...
We gonna be alright Smitty???????????

Rich

GoFastSonic 09-15-2010 03:46 PM

[
Also the pit area is restricted to the race boats and Tow vehicles. All other personal vehicles must be parked in the self parking lot at Trumps. Do not try and BS your way in with rental cars or anything else. If I find any in there, I will tow them to the crane and Launch them.

Thankyou for your cooporation. Smitty[/QUOTE]

:eek:That means you Fanelle :party-smiley-004::lolhit:

TeamSaris 09-15-2010 05:54 PM

Were gonna be rolling in around 1030 friday night...gonna be people there?

sbracing 09-15-2010 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by fast fun 2 (Post 3208846)
Were gonna be rolling in around 1030 friday night...gonna be people there?

We'll be there Johnny

Rich

TeamSaris 09-15-2010 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by sbracing (Post 3208909)
We'll be there Johnny

Rich

Alright, see you there

sbracing 09-15-2010 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by fast fun 2 (Post 3208937)
Alright, see you there

As long as you don't burn our stuff up , TORCHY

TeamSaris 09-15-2010 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by sbracing (Post 3208952)
As long as you don't burn our stuff up , TORCHY

I just had red explain that to me....as long as im not hot wiring any outboards were good...smartass lol :D

heater63 09-16-2010 06:37 AM

Ron, Adrenaline rush will be getting there about 10:00pm on thursday night.Will someone be around to guide us?Is there something you can post showing the layout of the pits and how much room we will have to set up?

AugiePensa 09-16-2010 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing (Post 3208420)
Few more days. We are almost there.

Please take note on arriving at Trumps. The Pit area is pre assigned. We will have people at the gate showing you were you are to set up. Please be patient and work with our people there. We have over 50 boats coming, so it is criticle to get everyone situated, exactly the way we have the pits drawn up. If you arrive after hours, or if no one is at the gate, do not step up until told to do so.

Thankyou for your cooporation. Smitty

:violent040:;) Your Welcome!