Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   OPA/The Jersey Boyz (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz-193/)
-   -   Solomons Race Course w/ Miles (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz/239470-solomons-race-course-w-miles.html)

Karaokemike 09-21-2010 10:05 AM

Solomons Race Course w/ Miles

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the course layout with Miles. I am sorry this was not in the racer packet. Please pass this information on to all other teams you know will be coming. Thanks

Total Course length is 4.03 Miles

Here is the layout.

louietherigger 09-21-2010 02:57 PM

Thanks Mike! Cant wait how do we get in the poker run?
Thanks Louie

Karaokemike 09-21-2010 08:19 PM

You can sign up the day of. You going to go this year?

TeamSaris 09-21-2010 08:57 PM

Thanks Mikey. I might give ya shout this weekend dad has a few small questions

DrGaryDC 09-23-2010 10:52 AM

My recommendations for Solomon Islands is to distribute the 50k prize purse that did not go out with all those who attended the AC race. This would be a big incentive for the teams, thoughts...

Pwrbt33 09-23-2010 11:55 AM

HMMMMMMMM................. theres a thought.

NOT!!!:lolhit:

Wazzup Racing 09-23-2010 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by DrGaryDC (Post 3215298)
My recommendations for Solomon Islands is to distribute the 50k prize purse that did not go out with all those who attended the AC race. This would be a big incentive for the teams, thoughts...

Yea sure, I'll take all the sponsors money for not running a race. And then you think we will ever go back to AC? Real bright.

DPT MOTORSPORTS 09-23-2010 09:37 PM

Looking forward to this event and keep my fingers crossed for my Team!1 Where there is a will there is a way!!!!!!!!

AugiePensa 09-24-2010 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by DrGaryDC (Post 3215298)

Doc, the right thing to do was give Trumps back the prize money which Smitty did...Now we will have a GREAT relationship with them for next year. You guy's do know it cost us a $hit load of money JUST TO NOT RACE don't you? The crane alone was in the thousands...I know, Smitty handed me the check to pay the operator. Rooms for our staff, ect. Good thought, bad timing. Everything Smiity, Louie and I do with OPA/The Jersey Boyz is for YOU GUY'S ONLY with your best intrest in mind.

DrGaryDC 09-24-2010 11:26 AM

Thanks Augie, i appreciate the CLEAR explanation. It can look grey alot of times. I know in my company, when we sponsor a health fair, kids show, or outdoor event, my sponsorship money is spent whether it happens or rains out. I simply put my neck out there and asked the question, as I was one of numerous people who brought up the idea. Have a great weekend,
Dr. G