Notices

NEWSFLASH! Louie The Rigger smuggles child labor from Canada

Old 08-08-2011, 01:37 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts
Default NEWSFLASH! Louie The Rigger smuggles child labor from Canada

Dateline Sarnia Harbor Canada August 6, 2011:

AP Wire:

A man tenetively identified by the alias "Louie The Rigger", a known associate of a group of nefarious bastards refered to as the "Jersey Boys" has been identified by photograph. In these photographs, Mr. Rigger is seen loading children into a smuggeling vessel cleverly disguised as a race boat. It is believed this premeditated act of smuggeling children is an attempt by another group of drunken scoudrals calling themselves the "OPA". The National Enquirerer has confirmed these children are being sent to New Jersey to act as slave labor cleaning bilges and making OPA tee-shirts.

Old 08-08-2011, 11:33 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh Tryna make me look bad ? lol we weren't smuggling them, we had a fuel leak so we let them run the boat just in case there was a problem. you can't be to careful you know. lol They were twins, when the young girl told me they were twins I asked her why she is so much prettier then her brother lol she looked at me and shook her head. The fans were a blast the sites were awesome and i cant wait to get back there next year! Two Countries at peace trough boat racing, wow is there anything we cant do?
Old 08-10-2011, 09:30 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by phragle
Dateline Sarnia Harbor Canada August 6, 2011:

AP Wire:

A man tenetively identified by the alias "Louie The Rigger", a known associate of a group of nefarious bastards refered to as the "Jersey Boys" has been identified by photograph. In these photographs, Mr. Rigger is seen loading children into a smuggeling vessel cleverly disguised as a race boat. It is believed this premeditated act of smuggeling children is an attempt by another group of drunken scoudrals calling themselves the "OPA". The National Enquirerer has confirmed these children are being sent to New Jersey to act as slave labor cleaning bilges and making OPA tee-shirts.

Louie "THE RIGGER" is the Sgt. at Arms, The ENFORCER and ADVISOR of The Jersey Boyz not "BOYS"! Whatever "FAMILY" Business he was conducting while he was there was commisioned! The Kids were just "The Cover" for The Family Business that was being conducted. Hope everyone had a great time...Thanks for having THE BOYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by AugiePensa; 08-10-2011 at 01:10 PM.