Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
Huge Thanks from Jersey Outlaw!!! >

Huge Thanks from Jersey Outlaw!!!

Notices

Huge Thanks from Jersey Outlaw!!!

Old 08-09-2011, 03:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Huge Thanks from Jersey Outlaw!!!

We can't thank everyone enough and can't wait for next year to get back to Michigan!!! Evil Ed, Julie, and Shawn at River's Bend Marina, for having us in their family, Smitty, Anthony, Mamaa and Boomer, Ron, Dee and all the other photos of fun and all the people of St Clair and Port Huron for making some of the best race sites ever!!!

Having the opportunity to race people like, Simmons Marine( Jim and Kyle), Tyler, Trent, Val, Dee and Rob is amazing, and even though I screwed up with my speed in St Clair, we were right on in Port Huron and Rocked it!!!

Through our Mechanical issues, both with our tow vehicle and boat, we had no shortage of help from the OPA family that makes it the best organization going!! Special shout to Courtney, who really helped with our truck!!!

It was also great spending some time with great teams like Crime Pays, PFE, Time Bandit, Formula and more!! I didn't get to talk to ya Bob, but it is awesome you got 606 out to Michigan!!

We are back making repairs and will see everyone at Louie's House!!!

Here's a link to a clip of Formula and us, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhXtB42ZCyo

Thanks again from Joey, Louis, Shannen, Mac and Me!!!

Steve Adams Jersey Outlaw 487
Old 08-09-2011, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Great vidio !!! That boat can turn. I love the excitment in the boat on the pass in the turn. Now staying in the boat doing that will be more challanging in the future. Great job hanging it out.
MD
Old 08-09-2011, 05:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys look great. Damn that boat turns flat! I hope to race in the next year or so...
Old 08-09-2011, 06:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratulations guys. The fact you overcame so many issues and came away with the checkered after a hard fought race is what makes racing what it is. If it was easy, everyone could do it.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:15 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Steve,

That video is awesome!!! Make me want to jump in the boat and race!!! Congrats on the win!

Chris
Old 08-11-2011, 02:01 PM

I really appreciate your comments!! We will do our best to stay in the boat, Randy!! : )

Here's the start, with a great battle with Tyler and Jim in Octane!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfp3sSjq6Fw