Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   OPA/The Jersey Boyz (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz-193/)
-   -   OPA 2011 season (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz/263890-opa-2011-season.html)

Wazzup Racing 10-11-2011 03:11 PM

OPA 2011 season

What a way to end it up. Thankyou to all the teams, staff and volunteers that helped us through the 2011 season. O.B brought back memories of Ocean racing at it's best. Teams scrambling for weight, smaller props, duct tape, and Tylenol. I was just thinking, all weekend I dont remember one team asking me if we would cancel. Maybe they knew we wouldn't anyway. Looking around at the faces in the drivers meeting everyone was fired up to have at it. Proud of you all. Everyone came home safe and sound. True professionals. On a personal note, I had a great time this year hanging out with all of you. Lots of old friends, and many new ones. Thanks to each and everyone of you for being a part of the sport we call OFFSHORE. Working on 2012 already, keep in touch. I love to hear from you all. Smitty

TeamSaris 10-11-2011 04:22 PM

Wish I coulda been there Smitty, see ya in Feb

SnapWall 10-11-2011 04:28 PM

chin!!!chin!!!

DriverofDonzi 10-11-2011 05:52 PM

Smitty,

I agree with you...OPA 2011 Season was complete, raced, won, and we have 2011 OPA world champions! What a great season we all had. Looking forward to 2012.

What am I thinking about better season of 2012?

I say.........

Hope to see more Super Vee boats

Hope to see more Turbines boat to join with Miss Geico

Hope to see more Super Cat and Super Cat light to race....

But I am not worrying....If you wanna race? then race? If you can't race then come and support teams! :) :)

Again, Looking forward to 2012 season! :)

Hats off to Smitty and his committee for making this a great success!

Chris

SHARKEY-IMAGES 10-11-2011 07:32 PM

THANKS to all at OPA for all of your dedicated hard work putting these events on....

Pwrbt33 10-11-2011 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES (Post 3525091)
THANKS to all at OPA for all of your dedicated hard work putting these events on....

Beat me to it Tim!!! Thanks everybody!! See you all in February!!:kiss:

jjake0623 10-11-2011 08:45 PM

Thank you Smitty and everyone at O.P.A.. Eric and I had a great time! You guy's set the bar high when it comes to intense competition and great sportsmanship. All the help and advice by the teams and staff was remarkable. I also have to thank Jason Saris for setting up our boat. It was a great first year and we are looking foward to next year.
Jeff Jacobs #623
Country Service Auto Transport

TeamSaris 10-11-2011 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by jjake0623 (Post 3525159)
Thank you Smitty and everyone at O.P.A.. Eric and I had a great time! You guy's set the bar high when it comes to intense competition and great sportsmanship. All the help and advice by the teams and staff was remarkable. I also have to thank Jason Saris for setting up our boat. It was a great first year and we are looking foward to next year.
Jeff Jacobs #623
Country Service Auto Transport

Did I hear someone came home with a trophy???? YEAH BABY!

Strip Poker 388 10-11-2011 09:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It was a good bigwater race.

jjake0623 10-11-2011 10:00 PM

Jason and John
It was a wild ride. What a rush!
The boat never "skipped a beat" the whole season!
Thanks for a job well done and telling us about O.P.A.
Jeff and Eric