Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   OPA/The Jersey Boyz (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz-193/)
-   -   Maxed Out Motor Sports (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz/274490-maxed-out-motor-sports.html)

O.C.Barry 04-15-2012 08:58 PM

Maxed Out Motor Sports

Folks we were absolutely in the weeds trying to get the High's Fuel Your Journey Cigarette ready for the Ocean City race. John, a Mercruiser Master Mechanic, Jim, a Master Electrician, came to OC to help us on the boat. They did incredible work and got us to the point where with some hard work and luck we can fire up next weekend.

I've battled through cancer and broken bones to get to race offshore again. I am humbled John and Jim took time out from their busy schedules to help us along.

Maxed Out Motorsports, a class act.

Fast Shafts 04-15-2012 10:55 PM

Barry, just as the Maxed Out team helped you, I remember you helping me out a few years ago in Ocean City with something-I think it was a gasket?? Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing your boat!!
Kudos to the Maxed Out team!!
Bob G 606 Lock'd Up Bandit

innerrage 04-16-2012 08:27 AM

great job everyone,true brotherhood for the sport.stay safe

TeamSaris 04-16-2012 10:12 AM

John and Jim and GREAT people!!

O.C.Barry 04-16-2012 08:41 PM

Oc

Originally Posted by Fast Shafts (Post 3664732)
Barry, just as the Maxed Out team helped you, I remember you helping me out a few years ago in Ocean City with something-I think it was a gasket?? Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing your boat!!
Kudos to the Maxed Out team!!
Bob G 606 Lock'd Up Bandit

Bob - Now just as then, if you need anything I have a pretty decent shop at the house with some fab capability and an electric winch if you need to pull an engine. looking forward to seeing you in OC.

Pwrbt33 04-17-2012 11:35 PM

Thank You Barry!!

waterboy1 04-18-2012 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by O.C.Barry (Post 3664277)
Folks we were absolutely in the weeds trying to get the High's Fuel Your Journey Cigarette ready for the Ocean City race. John, a Mercruiser Master Mechanic, Jim, a Master Electrician, came to OC to help us on the boat. They did incredible work and got us to the point where with some hard work and luck we can fire up next weekend.

I've battled through cancer and broken bones to get to race offshore again. I am humbled John and Jim took time out from their busy schedules to help us along.

Maxed Out Motorsports, a class act.

Awesome...how cool is it that old school hulls like the 28ft Cigarette SS can still be raced competitively in the bracket classes.Great job John and Jim.Barry,cant wait to see your boat!

O.C.Barry 04-26-2012 08:32 PM

28 Cigarette

Originally Posted by waterboy1 (Post 3666792)
Awesome...how cool is it that old school hulls like the 28ft Cigarette SS can still be raced competitively in the bracket classes.Great job John and Jim.Barry,cant wait to see your boat!

We won't have a lot of dial - in time, but will do our best to make a good showing in OC.

Back to John and Jim, they are just AWESOME. We could never have made it without John and Jim. I still have lots to do, but Maxed Out pulled me out of the weeds. If there is an OPA Team Player award, hands down it goes to the Maxed Out team!

waterboy1 04-26-2012 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by O.C.Barry (Post 3673670)
We won't have a lot of dial - in time, but will do our best to make a good showing in OC.

Back to John and Jim, they are just AWESOME. We could never have made it without John and Jim. I still have lots to do, but Maxed Out pulled me out of the weeds. If there is an OPA Team Player award, hands down it goes to the Maxed Out team!

John and Jim are awesome;they helped us out in Orange Beach,AL last year.This is one of the best things about OPA;everyone is willing do anything to help out thier fellow racers....at least until the green flag drops!