Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
Absoutely Not Welcome >

Absoutely Not Welcome

Notices

Absoutely Not Welcome

Old 04-02-2013, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

I agree with you on that. I will check to see if the motors intakes are sealed. They are a 2 piece intake upper and lower. I think the seal may only be on the bottom half.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My personal opinion, one is the teams not on the call simply could have resolved this by a post stating "Missing teams on SVL call, sort of upset can we have a call including everyone" but the childish manor in which this situation has been handled seems so drain the sympathy from my heart. I dont know the answers to the issues on this post nor do i really care, but the immaturity shown here is mind boggling, i dont post much because of this specific reason, this is not facebook kids, this is a glorified blog where FANS and future CONTESTANTS come to converse and read about the PRODUCTIVITY of the sport. SO stop the bickering, call an OPA official such as Smitty, work this out like big boys, because up here we hold a level of respect for our peers, and i dont beleive i speak for myself when i say, the attitudes and drama are most definitely not welcome, lose those two things and we can move on from there but seeing as Mr.Prez has made numerous posts trying to work out and defuse the situation i feel theres a little disrespect here. Im not attacking anyone just upset by this, would love to see you girls kiss and make up because SVL is my highlight of the day. My two cents.
Boomer
Old 04-04-2013, 06:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The only resolution is to take it back to 32 feet. I just built another boat.
Old 05-23-2013, 04:34 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For the record, Miklos won Cocoa Beach with a Merc 525. In fact, he has it for sale in the swap shop:

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...reshwater.html

Based on the speed that he lists in the ad, maybe somebody should jump to buy it. Randy?
Old 05-24-2013, 06:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Phantom1
For the record, Miklos won Cocoa Beach with a Merc 525. In fact, he has it for sale in the swap shop:

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...reshwater.html

Based on the speed that he lists in the ad, maybe somebody should jump to buy it. Randy?

Miklos should keep the sealed motor and go thump the "svl club". They wouldn't stand a chance!
Old 05-25-2013, 04:06 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

We would love to have a another boat.
MD