OPA comes to Lake of the Ozarks >

OPA comes to Lake of the Ozarks

Notices

OPA comes to Lake of the Ozarks

Old 05-01-2014, 05:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Earthwerks
Looks like OPA should really concentrate their energy on trying to put togather a better racing event. The people in Biloxi don't sound like they were impressed. I think you will have a hard time impressing fans at LOTO when most of them have pleasure boats faster then the OPA dinosaur fleet not to mention they seem to have trouble staying out of jail when there is a bar in town. http://smnewsnet.com/archives/79557

We're going to drive 17 hours to lake of ozarks just to kick your ass. You weren't there, you have no idea what went down.

Shut the f-ck up.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:39 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Earthwerks
Looks like OPA should really concentrate their energy on trying to put togather a better racing event. The people in Biloxi don't sound like they were impressed. I think you will have a hard time impressing fans at LOTO when most of them have pleasure boats faster then the OPA dinosaur fleet not to mention they seem to have trouble staying out of jail when there is a bar in town. http://smnewsnet.com/archives/79557
Dan as the producer of the race site (Solomons) and a long time member of OPA I found this post very disturbing. We have all worked very hard to promote the sport and move forward in a positive direction. From what I heard about Boloxi the OPA staff did an awesome job with having never raced there before. Most of the OPA Teams are form the NE and had trouble making the LONG trip a week before the race in NJ. Taking a cheap shot is uncalled for and totally unprofessional.

As far as the incident in concerned I really want to thank you for bringing that back up. Please do not make comments about something that you have no clue about. Remember there are two sides to every story so don't judge until you have heard both. The past is the past and we can only move forward, learning from what has happened.

I am really excited about the race in Jersey this week! Its going to be a GREAT time and Jay has worked his a** off to get this event to happen. Thanks to Jay and all the race producers for all the hard work!

With that being said its time to go racing!!!!!!
Old 05-02-2014, 07:19 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn, and I was trying to be level headed about this cause I'm gettin' OLD. Well Dan scratch what I suggested about calling Smitty, it's not in your best interest to call him.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:45 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

We'll have to do some go-cart racing one night. They got some great tracks there.
Old 05-05-2014, 05:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wazzup racing
once a dick always a dick. I was at your shop, when rolf bought the fountain. Bet your not so tough when we walk through the door. Yea i like to fight, ya fat fk call the judge
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!