Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
A Big Thanks to Louie and Everyone who Attended the THE GREAT RACE ON THE SEA FUNDRAI >

A Big Thanks to Louie and Everyone who Attended the THE GREAT RACE ON THE SEA FUNDRAI

Notices

A Big Thanks to Louie and Everyone who Attended the THE GREAT RACE ON THE SEA FUNDRAI

Old 05-31-2014, 06:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Big Thanks to Louie and Everyone who Attended the THE GREAT RACE ON THE SEA FUNDRAI

Again Much Thanks goes out to Louie and his Staff for the many hours and hardwork that they have been putting in for the upcoming race this August. Last Night's Fundraiser at the Freeport Yacht Club was Great time, We had Boat Racing Videos to watch. Good food, Great people, A load of Great prizes were Raffeled off and Live Music by the Moonshine Band with a Special Guest apperance by Louie. JImmy Stepped over and Louie took over with His Gibson and His Voice, The Crowd Stood Up and even the Bars two Canals Over emptied out when Louie took center stage and Rocked On Hopefully Someone can post some videos of this great event. I would also like to thank the OPA guys for making the trip over from New Jersey. Hopefully you guys are home by now and not still sitting in traffic. All the Best Sea Yah in A.C.

Kevin A.K.A. Mr. Determination

Last edited by MR.DETERMINATION; 05-31-2014 at 06:56 PM. Reason: SPELLING
Old 06-01-2014, 01:26 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

The ride home wouldn't have been as bad if I didn't get lost LOL. Thanks for having us. Getting to see where the race will be held was very impressive. Please post some pics of the main St. there where the dry pits will be. It has a bunch of outside bars with small bands playing and right on the channel. What a great place to have this race.
Old 06-02-2014, 06:35 PM
Racer
Racer

Thank you all for your support!! had a great time and as always its a blast seeing everyone ! Louie and crew
Old 06-03-2014, 10:54 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Wish we could have made it...
Old 06-03-2014, 12:28 PM
Registered

Sorry I missed it. but I will be at the next meeting about the race.