Notices

Prayers needed

Old 09-14-2015, 09:11 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prayers needed

look at my thread in GENERAL BOATING DISCUSSION SECTION.

Prayers needed........

I am scared....

Chris
Old 09-18-2015, 09:07 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sent Brother
Old 09-18-2015, 09:54 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Chris, How about an update?

Besides the obvious of the kidney issue(s) - What is your biggest fear? What is causing you the most grief?

Sometimes just verbalizing it or typing it out can help put everything in perspective.

We are all praying for you

3pointstar
Old 09-18-2015, 10:24 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Chris I want to share a story with you --

As I said in a prior post to you- I inspect Medical Device companies/manufacturers for compliance to international regulations. For some folks talking to a Quality Auditor is extremely stressful. During one audit I was speaking with an incoming inspection technician that obviously was a nervous as a "hooker in church"-- I mean she was a gal of color and her neck and face were as red as a beet -- this not being my first rodeo- I could see that she was going to blow a gasket or pass out-- I noticed on her desk was a bible. I asked her if that was hers and she immediately said yes. I just asked her if she reads it often -- Oh Yes she said -- I do my reading, prayers and devotions ever day.

I looked at her and said - Help me understand this - you pray/talk everyday to the person that made this entire universe and your probably not scared talking to Him- right? -- She answered absolutely not- I smiled and looked her square in the eye and said - Why the hell are you afraid of me and what I'm asking? She smiled and you could see the frustration, fear just leave her. She knew that I had no control over her- all I was doing was asking question about what she was doing.

We pray and we have no fear asking God to help, comfort, fix-- What else should we fear if we aren't afraid to talk or approach our creator? He has the ultimate power over everything- that is you, me, our kids--- even that gas guzzling toy called a boat! Chris it is easy for me to say this - but I really believe this in my heart - God has you, your family and your condition in the palm of His hand - He has got all of this under control - just relax kido- and allow Him to do His thing!

3pointstar
Old 09-19-2015, 09:24 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

3pointstar,

i am doing ok.. just keeping myself active from day to day....my girlfriend is keeping her eye on me depends on if my behavior changes or anything. I am still waiting to hear from Evaluation Team to let me know when's the appointment to help me prepare for transplant. I think my older sister is already stepping up to donor her live kidney to me but need to do evaluation to make sure the match has been met. i want to that asap rather than last minute plan. i dislike last minute plan.

I am deaf olympic qualifer in wrestling but my fear is surgery. My 9 1/2 years old daughter doesn't want anyone except me. She needs me everyday. she has type 1 diabetes and i know exactly what it like....i am only one who helps her through everything so she needs me everyday. the major reason my kidneys are declining.....i have 2 reasons...DIABETES and HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.....

Chris
Old 09-20-2015, 07:19 AM
Registered

chris your in good hands,today is sunday and gods going give you what you need,prayer is very powerful
Old 09-21-2015, 09:49 AM
Racer
Racer

Good luck to you Chris. You will be fine.
Old 09-21-2015, 10:01 AM
Racer
Racer

Hang tough Chris, your a strong guy and you've been through a lot in your life. That is what has made you strong enough to deal with your surgery and rehabilitation. you got this! Louie
Old 09-28-2015, 11:32 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hey Chris, God is always with you. He has taken you and your Family this far. I pray for you my Brother. You Got This !
Old 10-01-2015, 04:57 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

a month and 2 days until I do several testing and meet surgeon who will do the transplant...

Hate this....I rather be out on the boat and throttle....

Thanks....and keep praying! Love you all!!! especially Augie!

Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.