Feedback from Jersey Boyz Meeting

Notices

Feedback from Jersey Boyz Meeting

Old 12-24-2002, 02:39 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Feedback from Jersey Boyz Meeting

Come on people,we're looking for feedback positive or negitive about The Jersey Boyz/OPA meeting last Saturday 12/21/02..Thanks and Happy Holidays, Augie
Old 12-24-2002, 03:42 PM
WATERBOY2

I thought the meeting was very positive because people really seem to be excited about offshore racing here in the Northeast!
It is also great to see the cooperation between the sanctioning bodies for the betterment of the sport.The concept of divisional racing should be; race in your division during the season,then,at the end of the season race in a championship event(K.W.,N.O or both)against other teams from the various other divisions throughout the country.OPA,SBI and APBA understand this;and that increased participation at the divisional level will eventually lead to stronger national fleets as well.I do feel that it would be best if the P-Class rules remain identical between the sanctioning bodies.

Old 12-24-2002, 04:24 PM
WATERBOY2

Just another thought; there are a number of F1 and F2 teams based in the Northeast and Central Divisions that have not raced with the OPA in the past....maybe the F1 & F2 Classes should be offered if enough of these teams come out to race.This decision could be made on a race by race basis; if at least five boats show up, offer the class,if not, merge them into a P-Class.Maybe these teams should be contacted to see what they want to do.

Have any of the GLSCS teams shown interest in racing OPA?It would be great to see a Challenge Series between the two groups with team and club affiliation points being awarded in each class.

Old 12-25-2002, 03:07 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

IF SOMEBODY WOULD LIKE TO TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON AND WHAT DECISIONS WERE MADE I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT ATTENDING BUT I HAD A FAMILY MATTER I HAD TO DEAL WITH.

609 926 7790

TREADWELL
Old 04-24-2018, 02:35 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't look so surprised