Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
A Big THANK YOU to Gary Nichols, Robin and the people of Orange Beach >

A Big THANK YOU to Gary Nichols, Robin and the people of Orange Beach

A Big THANK YOU to Gary Nichols, Robin and the people of Orange Beach

Old 05-07-2004, 09:26 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Default A Big THANK YOU to Gary Nichols, Robin and the people of Orange Beach

I think Steve Quick of Deep-Vee Cats has said just about EVERYTHING positive about this site and he and Lee are always fun and great to be around so on behalf of The Jersey Boyz I would like to say THANK YOU ALL! Gary and Robin kept The Jersey Boyz outta jail but did build a new "LARGER" cell for us just in case. Robin, thanks for the condo, almost as many beds as my boat, Gary, THANK YOU for taking care of us, you are a real CLASS ACT, not to mention to everybody that the LIVE BAIT BOAT was tagged by The Jersey Boyz and their Logo's and now is part of our Family as well as Rio Rose's and Rich Troppli. This decision was voted on and now Gary and Rich both have to get The Jersey Boyz Logo Tattooed on their backs. Thank You to the entire Orange Beach Staff as well as SBI and BUBBA. The Jersey Boyz spent a week down in Orange Beach and had a wonderful time everyday, for those who have not been there to race or just relax you don't know what your missing. There is another race in Orange Beach in August (HUMM, August Pensa,Nice Name, nice month...no I was born in March) if you want to race a great venue or just have fun watching I suggest this site, ya can't go wrong. Great site, beautiful water and race course, fantastic people who roll out the red carpet and then there is GARY NICHOLS. The Jersey Boyz will be there! Hope to see all the OLD faces and maybe SOME NEW ONES. A SPECIAL THANK YOU goes out to STAN LANE of The OLN Network for always taking the time to come outta his way to talk with The Jersey Boyz, Thanks Stan. Everyone have a safe season and have FUN, win, lose or DQed. Regards, Augie
Old 05-07-2004, 09:34 AM
powerboat princess

We love you too!!!!!! So happy you had a great time.
Its going get even better in August... watch out

Old 05-07-2004, 10:24 AM
Registered

Talkoffshore agrees with everything that has been said about the people of Orange Beach and hope to be invited to the August race.

Drew, Kell, Ted and Martin

ps: Maybe next time Augie will tell us about his adventure in front of the Napa store on the way home...........
Old 05-07-2004, 10:35 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

He ain't kidding about the tatoo.
Attached Thumbnails A Big THANK YOU to Gary Nichols, Robin and the people of Orange Beach-helmet-tatoo.jpg  
Old 05-08-2004, 04:41 PM
VIP Member

Hey Martin, great show! I can't say enough about the fokes in Orange Beach except that Smitty and I and The Jersey Boyz will be there in August. I'll call ya and tell you the WHOLE story about the NAPA parking lot. Another all time low that The Jersey Boyz are PROUD of. Take care, Augie