Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
The Jersey Boyz Invaded Reggieville,N.C.  And had a GREAT TIME! >

The Jersey Boyz Invaded Reggieville,N.C. And had a GREAT TIME!

Notices

The Jersey Boyz Invaded Reggieville,N.C. And had a GREAT TIME!

Old 08-09-2004, 04:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up The Jersey Boyz Invaded Reggieville,N.C. And had a GREAT TIME!

I'm still in a COMA! What a weekend, what a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!For those that still have to make up your minds on where to race or have a good time...Life is passing you by, your missing all the fun of meeting new and crazy people plus a good race, thank God I don't let too many people tell what I can and can't do. So here goes, 130 steaks, 200 cheesburgers, 100 hot dogs,( 40 lobsters, 20 pounds of shrimp, 400 little neck clams, 40 ears of corn, potatoes...all thanks to John Wolley of Lighting Jacks Offshore Racing), Sausage and Peppers thanks to Trish of Team Taboo and a watermelon filled(Injected) with vodka, and this was just Saturday Night in The Pits. I cooked my a$$ off and LOVED every minute of it. All of the people that came by The Jersey Boyz Pit is what it's all about, good friends and an even better time with them. Steve from OSO, Thanks for spending part of your night with us along with Martin of Talkoffshore.com., Danny from Swipes(They Really Work!) We met a bunch of new guys from Boatfreaks.org,. guy's thanks for stopping by...Lobster boy, thank you for helping me cook(The Lobsters) and Johnny(Pop-Pop) Stanch. The Kilos were UNREAL...UnFuc&%ng Real! All The Jersey Boyz Crews Placed, we met new friends and had a great time...doesn't get any better than that, but we will keep trying. Thanks to everyone for making us feel Welcome. A SPECIAL THANK YOU and a BIG JERSEY BOYZ HIGH FIVE to The Hulk Team, National Marine/Instigator Crew, Team Fortress and Crew and of course all The Jersey Boyz Crews for stopping what they were doing in The Pits Saturday night to take care of a little boy in a wheelchair named John. He wanted to hear the engines on the motorcycles so you can only imagine when Doug Kelly and The Instigator crews got together and started their machines. When all was done little John went home with shirts,autographed by all the crews present, hats, photos and a night he will Cherish for a long time. Guy's, ya had people in tears watching this, That doesn't get any better. The Jersey Boyz had a lot of fun with everyone and we thank you all, but we will try to top this in Orange Beach. Until then listen to Martin on Talkoffshore.com this Friday August 13 at 1:00 as he will be bringing you live The Point Pleasant Offshore Grand Prix from Jersey, home of Big Water Racing. Augie"The Godfather" Pensa

Last edited by Augie Pensa; 08-09-2004 at 05:01 PM.
Old 08-09-2004, 05:17 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: The Jersey Boyz Invaded Reggieville,N.C. And had a GREAT TIME!

Augie, you're race recap is improving. Are you trying out for Ron Polli's job? All kidding aside, It is really great to go to a joint race with SBI and the APBA, and meet all the other teams. The Donzi Teams are great people and even more fun to race. Tyler Crokett, or should I say the michigan madman, we raced each other and then rafted up the boats and laughed our asses off. Team Fortress hope you can make Orange Beach. If you need any help getting there call me. I could go on and on but I type way too slow, so if you want in on the fun you know where to be. Key west will be insane!!!!!!!
Old 08-09-2004, 05:34 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Augie = The Party Bunny.
Old 08-09-2004, 05:39 PM
Pat D.

There is not much to add to what Augie and Smitty have said, except for the work that the Fountain crew of volunteers did. THEY WERE AMAZING!!!!!

I can't think of any other race site that has served us so much food and taken such good care of all of us including the full BREAKFAST friday, Kilo day, and saturday.

Everyone should drop Reggie a note to have him give Carol a week off so she can recover from doing such a super job. I'm not sure Washington knew what they were in for, but the parade was the best ever...........and now they know.

OK Augie....you've raised the bar. If Orange Beach tops this weekend.....we'll need to bring in oxygen.
See you there and be safe in P.P. PD

Old 08-09-2004, 05:59 PM
Registered

Another all time low from the Jersey Boyz. Thanks to everyone that attended the party....I am still recovering. Thanks to all the fans and race teams for entertaining us while we entertained you. Look foward to seeing everyone soon. Qball
Old 08-09-2004, 08:28 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

So Qball, tell us what happened. You talked some big sh!t before going to NC.

Give us the official Qball Race Recap. PLEASE>>>>>>>>>....
Old 08-10-2004, 07:00 AM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

On behalf of the SwipeWipes crew, Danny, Mark, Jon and myself, I want to say a huge thanks to the Boyz for allowing us to use their boats to show off our product. The Boyz consistently go above and beyond.

Augie, you are a grill god. Thanks so much for the dinner Saturday and lunch on Sunday. You fed us all well and we needed that to keep us going until they turned off the lights in the pits! There is no party like a Jersey party!

Qball, keep that water line off, you hear? lol Don't save that up for me until Key West!

Smitty and Mama, it was great meeting you guys, see you soon!
Old 08-10-2004, 08:04 AM
Registered

Ron....we led the first 4 laps...then extreme checked out on us on lap 4. We battled with Extreme liquid assets until the end. They finished a boat length behind us. Unfortunately, all of us broke out of the average lap speeds.
Extreme had the last 2 laps with speeds over 73 and 74 mph
Revolution Marine had 2 laps with speeds of 70.4 and 70.8
Extreme had 2 laps of 70.2 and 70.6

so we all got DQ'ed and The Joker boat won. They broke on lap 5 (I think).

More to follow....
Old 08-10-2004, 08:14 AM
Registered

Wow! he's the man
Old 08-10-2004, 08:38 AM
Gold Member

I kick myself in the ass for not being there, Augie you the MAN.
Jersey Boyz forever.

Albert

Quick Reply: The Jersey Boyz Invaded Reggieville,N.C. And had a GREAT TIME!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.