51 sport yatch

Notices

51 sport yatch

Old 11-19-2015, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 292 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by TomFTM
this one went for under 180. [ATTACH=CONFIG]547862[/ATTACH]
What motors/drives?? Nice looking boat..
Old 11-19-2015, 04:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 74 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by 302Sport
What motors/drives?? Nice looking boat..
Same as the boat they are talking about in this thread . It had 1075's and sixes.. The boat is being completely redone(3yr project).. It now has new paint , cockpit interior, rerigged and is getting freshened up chief 1200/1350 turbo motors with some modifications .. The boat was fairly clean before refit , but my friend that bought it hated the paint job so , it got repainted and he just kept on going..
Old 11-19-2015, 06:46 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

There is always a deal out there...
Without knowing the details that sounded like a deal! But if a guy had to repaint, redo cockpit interior, start from scratch with new 1200/1350 motors. ahhh might not have been the deal it sounds like.
Details on conditions are the big deal imo.
Hopefully the guy built the boat he wanted at that point!
Still think the original boat in question is a fair starting price for the boat. I'm sure he's been offered low ball offers and turned them down. He doesnt have to sell it I'd assume and if it still works for him. Awesome for him or her.
Old 11-19-2015, 07:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 74 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by hustlerguy
There is always a deal out there...
Without knowing the details that sounded like a deal! But if a guy had to repaint, redo cockpit interior, start from scratch with new 1200/1350 motors. ahhh might not have been the deal it sounds like.
Details on conditions are the big deal imo.
Hopefully the guy built the boat he wanted at that point!
Still think the original boat in question is a fair starting price for the boat. I'm sure he's been offered low ball offers and turned them down. He doesnt have to sell it I'd assume and if it still works for him. Awesome for him or her.
The deal my friend got was a very good deal . The boat did not really need anything . Like I said in prior post he did not like the paint scheme. The interior was changed because the red interior it had did not go with the new colors. The motors are being changed because he loves turbos and me and him bought a 40 activator that had the turbo motors in it. He took the motors and I took the drives .. He likes the turbos better then the 1075's.
Old 11-19-2015, 07:34 PM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 36 Posts

Gonna be a bad ass rig
Old 11-25-2015, 07:20 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I drove to Laval, Quebec, Canada last Friday to see this boat. I was not impressed with the wear and uncleanliness. I realize anything can be cleaned, but how filthy a boat is speaks of its overall care, imo. As mentioned, it is 11 years old with 1075's. It is quite a piece and was probably the price of a small country when new, as is the case with many rigs. However, as is also the case with all rigs, depreciation is a bitter reality and if you're going to buy new or near new, you can't expect to not completely lose your ass. With that said, I would have bought the boat for the right price. 235K is far from the right price. He would not budge below 230K. He has spoken with Randy Swears and Fastboats.com and intends to transport it down to Florida shortly for Mr. Swears to sell for him. Mr. Swears has apparently given him hope for much more money than I'm thinking he'll get.
Old 11-25-2015, 07:49 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

And after Randy gets his cut he will get less than you probably offered, not including shipping to FLA. Good luck to him
Old 12-30-2015, 01:52 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Saw the boat myself, as I flew up there to look at a mint 38 fountain with 600's. Well the fountain needed a restoration and the outerlimits was sitting outside. It looks nothing like the photos represent.....
Old 12-31-2015, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by CIG3
And after Randy gets his cut he will get less than you probably offered, not including shipping to FLA. Good luck to him
But keep in mind US currency is 28% stronger than Canadian dollars......so if he gets 200K US then that is like 256K Canadian.

I suspect Randy is trying to stock inventory and will talk the seller off the ledge on the price later (after the boat gets here).
Old 12-31-2015, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
But keep in mind US currency is 28% stronger than Canadian dollars......so if he gets 200K US then that is like 256K Canadian.

I suspect Randy is trying to stock inventory and will talk the seller off the ledge on the price later (after the boat gets here).
I wush it was only 28%. One of our Canadian dollars only gets us 72 US cents. Costs us 1.38 to buy a whole USD. If he gets 200,000 US ( 276,000 CAD ) for that boat he should be happy unless he wants to buy another boat in USD then it does not really make any difference.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.