Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Outerlimits (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/outerlimits-89/)
-   -   42 GTX for sale (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/outerlimits/340607-42-gtx-sale.html)

plumbers crack 05-22-2017 02:54 PM

should have been on someones hitch the first week !!! Meanwhile Bravo boats w blowers are selling for 125-250K gotta love it .

frickstyle 06-27-2017 12:13 PM

What does the "cabin" look like? Is it bare w/ room for storage only? Access to it only thru deck?

Thanks, one of my favorite models. If I could sell mine reasonably, I would consider this boat... Sweet price for a sweet setup.

Nate5.0 06-29-2017 02:04 PM

No clue why this is still on the market. Agreed it is a STEAL!

beautiful and hope it goes soon.

plumbers crack 06-29-2017 04:48 PM

Thanks Nate, we were out last weekend and it ran perfect as usual.

plumbers crack 06-29-2017 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by frickstyle (Post 4564937)
What does the "cabin" look like? Is it bare w/ room for storage only? Access to it only thru deck?

Thanks, one of my favorite models. If I could sell mine reasonably, I would consider this boat... Sweet price for a sweet setup.

There is no cabin but you can cut a hatch into the deck . There is a ton of room down below. I cant post pics but happy to send you a pic of the GTX Shogren had w one. Pretty simple to do. There are 2 hatches behind rear seat that are full beam storage for fenders and coolers. Its a corvette w a rear hatch lol. I had cabin boats and never used them. We plan on buying a 2nd boat so i will probably just let the listing run out.

plumbers crack 06-29-2017 05:01 PM

There is nothing that will run 100 in this category unless its a cat for 130k

frickstyle 06-30-2017 11:04 AM

^^^^I know, it's a sweet boat, and a good price.

Only reason we have cabins up here is to boat camp on the islands, otherwise especially in the South, I can see little to no use for a cabin. I also like to go on trips with mine.

plumbers crack 07-06-2017 05:10 PM

Well i gave up camping in favor of ice cold ac and a bed in a hotel. We like to travel and be comfortable. I used to think we would sleep on my formula and it never happened. We just need a 2nd boat and most likely do complete makeover to current standards although the boat is fine as is. You look how new boats sales are ramping up and the prices and it makes sense to do it.
Heard about a 52 today guy wants 500k ! Used w 1350 that need rebuild. Screw that

Bostonirish 08-21-2017 05:32 PM

Glad to see this boat finally sold ! One of the best deals I've ever seen .

plumbers crack 08-25-2017 02:37 PM

Yes , chuck is going to take it to the next level, boat gave me 3 yrs worth of fun and good memory's !!! It was a ****in deal and yet nobody stepped up sooner ?? Sometimes people wouldn't know a deal if it fell on there heads LMAO all good so many boats so little time.