Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Pantera (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/pantera-39/)
-   -   Pantera in Omaha? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/pantera/10527-pantera-omaha.html)

Thirsty Turtle 12-03-2001 11:00 PM

Pantera in Omaha?

Griff

Did ya get your boat delivered?

Thirsty Turtle 12-04-2001 05:15 PM

He must have got it....now he can't get away from it!!

JO - PANTERABOATS 12-04-2001 07:41 PM

Hey Griff, I am glad to hear that you purchased a 28 Pantera.If I can ever help you with the boat in any way please feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me here at Pantera at 305-948-5600.I hope you enjoy it for many years.Regards, Jo :D

Griff 12-04-2001 09:19 PM

It got delivered today at about 3pm. Glad to have it home. Only about 5 months before I splash it.
Jo-thanks, I'm sure I'll be calling you in the spring. And in case you didn't know, it was Will Lynch's boat that I bought, so please change the Owner's Gallery info on your site when you get a chance.

Thanks, Scott Griffin.

Thirsty Turtle 12-05-2001 11:19 PM

Griff,

Where do you boat? If I remember, Omaha is on the Missouri River?? Are there many Pantera's in your area.

I'm on the Mississippi in southern MN. I've only seen 1 on the stretch of river I boat in.

Only about 20 Fridays until we're out boating again!
:D

Griff 12-06-2001 08:17 PM

TT, I do boat mainly on the Misourri River. I keep a slip in one of the marinas. I also get down to LOTO once or twice a year. There are no other Panteras around here that I know of, just a 1000 Bajas and handfull of Fountains. Thats one of the reasons I wanted one.

Griff 12-07-2001 03:40 PM

Too Old, I'm probably going LOTO Mem. Wknd. this year. I'll let you know. I'm sure there will be a big OSO get together again. I wish I could have made it last year.

Vonbongo 12-26-2001 11:04 PM

I can vouch for the 1000 Bajas, can't swing a cat by the tail (or turn one around in the channel) w/o having to avoid one!

If Griff gets his Baja sold that will be one less here! I am afraid Marty is going to load up the river with Eliminators next.

Oh well, can't wait to see the new ride Griff, with your new boat, Kat's cat and a possible new addition to my driveway it's going to be a great summer!!

4 1/2 months till the marina opens, excluding floods and broken down dredges.

[ 12-26-2001: Message edited by: Vonbongo ]

Griff 12-27-2001 04:59 AM

Marty wishes he could load up the river with Eliminators. Lets see if the marina actually opens on time this year. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Too Old, the timeshare is traded and I'm for sure going to be at LOTO Memorial Weekend. See Ya there.

JimmyBaja 12-31-2001 11:20 PM

Griff and Vonbongo go easy on the Bajas. I just bought one last summer. Was a much better ride in rough water than the old Four Winns. Looking forward to Bellevue Marina opening on schedule..... Jim