Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Pantera (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/pantera-39/)
-   -   New Cobalt Blue Pantera 36' Survivor Pics. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/pantera/109035-new-cobalt-blue-pantera-36-survivor-pics.html)

JO - PANTERABOATS 08-01-2005 07:03 PM

New Cobalt Blue Pantera 36' Survivor Pics.

3 Attachment(s)
Here are a few pictures of the custom Cobalt Blue 36' " Twin Stepped " powered by twin Mercruiser 525 EFIs with Shorty Sportmaster XR drives.

I tested the boat this afternoon for the first time. I ran a set of 5 Blade P5 Hydros and turned them on the limiter at 5450 RPM and saw just about 90 MPH on GPS.With a set of 30 Pitch 5 blade Hydros boat should see 94 MPH consistent. I took Marine Surveyor Ed Cozzi "OSO Member" for an Ocean Blast and cruised at 83 MPH on GPS over 3 foot swells with much more left on the sticks. Boat turned perfect with our "twin stepped" bottom.The entire boat is a custom Cobalt Blue Gelcoat which requires alot more finish work.The hardware is Platinum, Polished, or Aluminum Anodized. We cut out a custom Air release near the transom to release the hot air in engine room. This boat has a full length cabin underneath.We went with a MOMO " Leather and Suade " custom steering wheel and Billett Platinum throttles, Keith Eickert polished Sea Strainers , custom double tray race battery boxes,Pirelli rubber flooring with padding, race motor mounts, spreader light , and even though the hull and deck is bonded 360 degress with fiberglass laminates we put a nice through bolted finish and a full race rig job.

The dash will have a GPS installed tomorrow on the center just above the Race Compass.The upholstery was completely custom made with White Carbon Fiber material with Cobalt colored piping. I will post better pictures in a day or two.

Regards,

JO

JO - PANTERABOATS 08-01-2005 07:05 PM

Re: New Cobalt Blue Pantera 36' Survivor Pics.

3 Attachment(s)
Here are a few more pics.

JO - PANTERABOATS 08-01-2005 07:07 PM

3 Attachment(s)
last for now.

JO - PANTERABOATS 08-01-2005 07:10 PM

3 Attachment(s)
sunpad with mirrorplex,custom embroidery, and Naca Ducts.Stainless Marine pop up indicators also mounted on in front of Driver for easy view.

JO

NASCAT 08-01-2005 07:15 PM

Jo,

The boat looks awesome. Somebody is going to be a very happy camper here shortly. Definitely one of a kind!

105mph_38_2003 08-01-2005 07:32 PM

Is this the IBC boat? I heard they were going to ask $250k if it is.

JO - PANTERABOATS 08-01-2005 07:35 PM

Larry,

what is IBC ?? It is worth $ 250,000 and much more !! I retail a Cobalt Blue gelcoat Pantera 36' like this for $ 300,000.

JO

CMG 08-01-2005 07:49 PM

nice! love to see it with staggered power

JO - PANTERABOATS 08-01-2005 07:52 PM

The engine room is designed to have plenty of space to allow for a Staggered set up.Boat would run much faster.Should do one in the near future.

This boat will run in the 93-94 MPH range on GPS with the correct prop with a side by side set up.The Stepped bottom works perfect and we picked up over 10 % over a non stepped model with the same power.

rouxsterre 08-01-2005 08:19 PM

Love the lines.
Looks like kinda a 'mini-tiger' - ( by no means disrespectful ).