Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Pantera (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/pantera-39/)
-   -   Dude! Sweet! 28 Pantera upgrades (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/pantera/179215-dude-sweet-28-pantera-upgrades.html)

bouyhunter 03-25-2008 09:30 PM

OK What's the deal Sean??
Every picture I've seen of the motor is blurry.
Got the shakes???
Have a beer and take some good pic's!!!
Sounds like a congrats is due for the dyno run.
Look forward to seeing numbers - and making a "biz" trip out your way for a ride:D

Dude! Sweet! 03-25-2008 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by tomcei (Post 2499561)
digits,....we need digits:party-smiley-004:

Trying to avoid the "BS!" call by posting a dyno sheet with the results. Still waiting to get the sheet emailed to me. I'll bust balls tomorrow if I don't get it and make sure were all in the know!

Should also be able to post speeds on Saturday if Matt can git 'er done!

seahawk 03-26-2008 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet! (Post 2499813)
Trying to avoid the "BS!" call by posting a dyno sheet with the results. Still waiting to get the sheet emailed to me. I'll bust balls tomorrow if I don't get it and make sure were all in the know!

Should also be able to post speeds on Saturday if Matt can git 'er done!

I get to go on this ride!!! I'll even buy the beer:cool-smiley-027:

Dude! Sweet! 03-26-2008 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by seahawk (Post 2500840)
I get to go on this ride!!! I'll even buy the beer:cool-smiley-027:

Hopefully it'll be ready. From what I hear Matt may be tied up working on some clapped out old Cig's leaky extension boxes! :D

You been by the shop? I'm dropping the boat off in the morning. I'll give you a shout on the phone.

seahawk 03-26-2008 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet! (Post 2500871)
Hopefully it'll be ready. From what I hear Matt may be tied up working on some clapped out old Cig's leaky extension boxes! :D

You been by the shop? I'm dropping the boat off in the morning. I'll give you a shout on the phone.

:Whatever: That's why I'm buying the beer. Matt told me a sinking cig take piority over a pantera with a broke motor:party-smiley-004::angry-smiley-038:

Dude! Sweet! 03-26-2008 06:42 PM

HAHAHA! That is hilarious! Is it sinking into the driveway! :D I thought the layup period was on until April!

I'm just yanking ya! I'll give you a call. I was bummed to hear you were having troubles. Your boat always seems to run pretty good.

MM1 03-27-2008 12:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
O K Sean here is your dyno sheet so stop your *****ing. The engine will be in and running by the weekend depending on the customers attitude and willingness to pick up bar tabs!

mikeb4 03-27-2008 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by MM1 (Post 2501604)
O K Sean here is your dyno sheet so stop your *****ing. The engine will be in and running by the weekend depending on the customers attitude and willingness to pick up bar tabs!

Ouch! 830 HP ....... better strap that new hatch down tight ... baby's got some balls! :party-smiley-004:

I guess the wait was worth it eh???

Dude! Sweet! 03-27-2008 08:46 AM

You know it Mike! That's the first time I've seen the sheet (the dyno guy was out of paper, so I saw it on the computer after the run, but not all laid out) and I'm stoked!

I figure this will be good practice for owning a boat with twins... This motor will end up costing as much as two normal motors to run (with the race gas and the drive budget :D )!

I'll post more when I get to work today, but man we are going to have some fun!!

littledcsrodshop 03-27-2008 09:08 AM

Hey Sean , If that thing only made 830 HP & 829 ftlb of torque I wouldn't even bother putting it in the boat..... :p

J/K Congratulations man !! That is some good power esp. for a N/A motor !! Can't wait to see how it runs & how the drive holds up.... Are you keeping the XR on it ?