Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
WHORETASTIC PRICE of $20k FIRM for my 1991 28' with 502's. >

WHORETASTIC PRICE of $20k FIRM for my 1991 28' with 502's.

Notices

WHORETASTIC PRICE of $20k FIRM for my 1991 28' with 502's.

Old 07-08-2009, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just cleaned it out....

Thanks man.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tristar Racing
I am shocked this boat has not sold yet. If I had something to tow it, Id take the thing for the price.

Has anyone even come out to look it over?
Yeah, had some people look at it, had a bunch of offers on it, but none I've said yes to.

PS: I'll drop it off at your house with my truck. LOL.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:29 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by baddogz28
Yeah, had some people look at it, had a bunch of offers on it, but none I've said yes to.

PS: I'll drop it off at your house with my truck. LOL.
Nobody is offering close to $20k???
Old 07-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Keytime
Nobody is offering close to $20k???
That's nuts.

If any of those people can show you more boat (not just size but quality) for the money tell them to buy it on the spot.

This is priced right for sure. At 28K an offer of 20 would have been a pretty low one, I think 20K firm is spot on.

Good luck on the sale......or hope things turn around and you end up happy you didn't sell it.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by rlj676
That's nuts.

If any of those people can show you more boat (not just size but quality) for the money tell them to buy it on the spot.

This is priced right for sure. At 28K an offer of 20 would have been a pretty low one, I think 20K firm is spot on.

Good luck on the sale......or hope things turn around and you end up happy you didn't sell it.
I think so too. looks like I have a buyer for it now, just need to jump through some hoops with his credit union.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:00 AM
jfm
Registered

I think so too. looks like I have a buyer for it now, just need to jump through some hoops with his credit union.
That is the problem. Banks don't want to lend on anything older than 10 years and the people that have the cash don't want to part with it. Hell I have the cash in the bank and would love to jump on this. I look at the pics every time I come on. I just don't want to drop any nest egg cash cause I don't know if I'll have a job the way things are going. Good luck with the sale.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jfm
That is the problem. Banks don't want to lend on anything older than 10 years and the people that have the cash don't want to part with it. Hell I have the cash in the bank and would love to jump on this. I look at the pics every time I come on. I just don't want to drop any nest egg cash cause I don't know if I'll have a job the way things are going. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks man. This guy's already approved so it's not an issue.

By hoops I meant they want a survey and they wanna see the title, which isn't going to be an issue.

If you're worried about dropping the nest egg cash, don't.

Just sell it if you have a problem... It's not like it's going to get any cheaper. It's really only been on the market two weeks and I've had a ton of interest and it looks like it's going to sell soon. $hit, I could take 3 offers I don't want right now and sell it in 5 minutes, but taking that kinda fire sale deal doesn't make any sense to me. I'm losing enough as it is.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:33 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When the Surveyer tells you to do WOT for 5 minutes straight. Check with him after 30 seconds and see if he still wants the next 4.5 minutes. The water test portion on my boat was cut very short.

Thank you, please drive through.
Old 07-11-2009, 12:12 PM
Registered

Good deal man. Like I said, nobody's gonna beat this deal on a classic ride.

If the guys approved already then the hoops are no big deal, congrats.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.