Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Pantera (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/pantera-39/)
-   -   Pantera Racing again in Puerto Rico!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/pantera/226043-pantera-racing-again-puerto-rico.html)

Mange 03-31-2010 01:32 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Some more from lowblue320.

Is this a 25 Twister (or Corsa / Martini ?)

Mange 03-31-2010 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by lowblue320 (Post 3078830)
Spoke to Benny Jr and he is ok, that Monza is his and on Saturday practice went of a ferry wave and landed hard on his side.

Good to hear his OK.

lowblue320 03-31-2010 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mange (Post 3078833)
Some more from lowblue320.

Is this a 25 Twister (or Corsa / Martini ?)

Yea it's a twister. Thanks for posting. Benny told me that he will send me some Pantera pics so that we can post.

Mange 03-31-2010 01:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by lowblue320 (Post 3078842)
Yea it's a twister. Thanks for posting. Benny told me that he will send me some Pantera pics so that we can post.

Thank you for taking these pic!!
Just tell Benny to send them to me, he has my email.

One more.... a 30 Shadow?

lowblue320 03-31-2010 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mange (Post 3078847)
Thank you for taking these pic!!
Just tell Benny to send them to me, he has my email.

One more.... a 30 Shadow?

I will..

no limits 04-01-2010 02:35 PM

I think the boat that wrecked is Benny's P&D, the other boat, "Cointreau" is a Monza which later became a Twister. Right? Glad to hear everyone is OK.

Benny Jr. 04-02-2010 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by no limits (Post 3079542)
I think the boat that wrecked is Benny's P&D, the other boat, "Cointreau" is a Monza which later became a Twister. Right? Glad to hear everyone is OK.

Yes you are 100 % correct. I finished the P/D last november but sadly last saturday we took a wave that we didn't saw.. as a result the boats nose was looking to the sky for a few seconds and thats when I know it was gonna be ugly. My tab "port side" touch first and the boat landed hardon the driver side "starboard" The driver was ejected first with no harm but I crached with the steering wheel first and then to the water.. I had my right hand heavely bruised but not broken. Boat is a total loss..Rigging is intact because the boat didnt sink. so is just a matter of time before I hit the water again. Thanks to all for your concerns!!

Mange 04-02-2010 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by Benny Jr. (Post 3080012)
Yes you are 100 % correct. I finished the P/D last november but sadly last saturday we took a wave that we didn't saw.. as a result the boats nose was looking to the sky for a few seconds and thats when I know it was gonna be ugly. My tab "port side" touch first and the boat landed hardon the driver side "starboard" The driver was ejected first with no harm but I crached with the steering wheel first and then to the water.. I had my right hand heavely bruised but not broken. Boat is a total loss..Rigging is intact because the boat didnt sink. so is just a matter of time before I hit the water again. Thanks to all for your concerns!!

Just materal damages !! Good to hear!! Feel free to send pics when you like Benny :)

lowblue320 04-02-2010 02:24 PM

send some pics of the Pantera.