Old 03-11-2010, 02:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JO - PANTERABOATS
"OK mijo esta en Fajardo"
Are you ready to look further into it?
Let me know if you are serious.
pepe.
Pepe, I've always been serious just lost hope. I have been on numerous boating websight that cater to Puerto Rico and offshore racing and never found anything. I have spoken to everyone and even tracked Frank Eiroa down there and no one seems to know. Im on the case again. If I find it and we can get it ready soon enough, preparate to do the Bimini run. It will be a pleasure to have you come with me and my old man. Do you still know the way??

If you find out any info, let me know..

Andy
Old 03-11-2010, 03:35 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ask Benny to find it 4U, maybe get some pics to see what it really looks like now.
As far as getting to Bimini, I have only made that run in day light a few times, last time I checked it was about 90* due East of Miami, then you have to figure out the gulfstream current.
pepe.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:15 PM
Registered

Good luck Andy! As you know, the history of these boats is the road to the future... Preserving the boats that built the reputation is the best way to promote Pantera to future owners. Plus, they're f*ckin' cool!

It would be awsome if you could dig Black Sunday up and put her back to her glory days.

And if this isn't proof that Pepe's the "Most interesting man in the world"... "I have only made that run in day light a few times" But then I'm sure he was talking about the Miami to NY record run
Old 03-11-2010, 07:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JO - PANTERABOATS
Ask Benny to find it 4U, maybe get some pics to see what it really looks like now.
As far as getting to Bimini, I have only made that run in day light a few times, last time I checked it was about 90* due East of Miami, then you have to figure out the gulfstream current.
pepe.
I already had pm'd him so let's hope for the best. If it works out you will be the first to know as I plan of going from the port to you shop "with your ok of coarse". I thought I had a video of you running to Bimini?? Oh Waite I think it was the Bahamas race??? Or was it someone else running a tripple black Pantera??

Last edited by lowblue320; 03-11-2010 at 07:19 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet!

It would be awsome if you could dig Black Sunday up and put her back to her glory days.

)
Yea, I really had the best times out on that boat.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by lowblue320
Yea, I really had the best times out on that boat.
Didn't realize that you had a history with that boat. Thought it was more of a love from afar!

Good luck bud!
Old 03-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Benny, we're racing the old United Racing Engine's C-69 on the west coast this year. Used to be a twin SBC #3 boat now single big block and a bravo. I can't attach pics on this site, but more about the refresh here. http://seriousoffshore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7342 First race will be the Catalina water ski race. It'll be nice to have some brother 28's out racing this year to compare war stories with!

Good luck!

Sean

here you go.
Attached Thumbnails Pantera Racing again in Puerto Rico!!-0517091602.jpg  
Old 03-11-2010, 09:00 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good luck Andy! As you know, the history of these boats is the road to the future... Preserving the boats that built the reputation is the best way to promote Pantera to future owners. Plus, they're f*ckin' cool!

And if this isn't proof that Pepe's the "Most interesting man in the world"... "I have only made that run in day light a few times" But then I'm sure he was talking about the Miami to NY record run
Watch where you are going and remember where you have been because time will close yesterdays doors.

Now from " the most interesting man in the world ":
I speak the truth even when I lie!

Later,
pepe.

Last edited by JO - PANTERABOATS; 03-11-2010 at 09:02 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:27 PM
Registered

Didn't realize that you had a history with that boat. Thought it was more of a love from afar!

Good luck bud!
THOUGHT THE SAME, hope you find it
Old 03-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Benny Jr.
Hello guys! Just to let you know that the triple 2.5 black pantera 28 "Pantera Racing" is gonna be racing this year in Puerto Rico in the Puerto Rico Offshore Series "PROS" races. First race is gonna be the 28 of this month in Fajardo. If someone can post the pics of the boat email me. Thank you guys.
Hello Benny Jr,

How many races are you going to put on this year on the Island?
What sites?

Thank you
Jim

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.