28 Pantera Sighting >

28 Pantera Sighting

Notices

28 Pantera Sighting

Old 06-28-2012, 07:14 AM
Registered

Received 123 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by 88bullet
love the paint job!!.... now where do i get a set of those gauges!!!
You'll need to get the blank faces and air brush them. Then you need to assemble them in you gauges. I did this a few yrs back when I put new gauges in and redid the helm. I had Lavorsi assemble them.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

No unfortantly not, i havent had enough seat time this year, in April we had our first child. A wonderful little girl. I have had mine out only twice this year so far. I would like to get together at sunset cove and check out your boat. PM me so we can swap info. I run out of Port Royale, I keep it dry stacked there. HOA doesnt like the boat parked in the driveway. I dont know why. LOL... Enjoy the run I am tryn to get out there Sunday to check out some of the riggs. Again Sharp Pantera.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:33 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Pantera572
In the water shot
So..........any numbers yet???
Old 06-28-2012, 01:04 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

that thing sounded pretty healthy... im guessing low-mid 80's. the american flag ran mid 80's with 850 hp before he splattered it. c mon dont hold back we all wanna know!!
Old 06-28-2012, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Myattitude, saw your boat last weekend at sunset. Looks great.
No seat time required for the poker run. Go as slow or as fast as you are comfortable. It's just great to be out there with all the serious hardware coming in. I count on being in the back with this crowd.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by myattitude
No unfortantly not, i havent had enough seat time this year, in April we had our first child. A wonderful little girl. I have had mine out only twice this year so far. I would like to get together at sunset cove and check out your boat. PM me so we can swap info. I run out of Port Royale, I keep it dry stacked there. HOA doesnt like the boat parked in the driveway. I dont know why. LOL... Enjoy the run I am tryn to get out there Sunday to check out some of the riggs. Again Sharp Pantera.
Get a baby sitter and you and the wife do the run. I plan on taking the wife and kids myself so i will be taking it easy (mostly...lol)

As far as numbers i don't have anything yet. Tonight I found my steering rams leaking and pulled them off. I did have some tuning time with the idle and in gear low speed circuit adjustment. The docks and trailers were giving me fits. It's sweet now. I just fixed the water pressure and have it where I want it. I have 6 hrs on the mtr and drive so I'm ready to let it rip. Once my rams get fixed I will confirm my water temp on the chiller under boost and if good then I will spill some beans on the performance.
It ran right at 80 with the last mtr. this one will do that fo sho
Old 06-28-2012, 09:31 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Pantera, thank u. I try to keep it clean. Long story behind the boat. Next time you see me come on over. We can shot the sh$t for a bit.

Tom, I was thinking of havn my brother and dad fly in to do it. My dad used to be very active with the oshkosh boat club and the apba when it came to Oshkosh for the shake the lake races back in the 90s. I have done a couple runs back in the day. I got out of boating when I moved to Atlanta. Now I am starting to back in the water.

Greg
Old 06-29-2012, 04:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by myattitude
Pantera, thank u. I try to keep it clean. Long story behind the boat. Next time you see me come on over. We can shot the sh$t for a bit.

Tom, I was thinking of havn my brother and dad fly in to do it. My dad used to be very active with the oshkosh boat club and the apba when it came to Oshkosh for the shake the lake races back in the 90s. I have done a couple runs back in the day. I got out of boating when I moved to Atlanta. Now I am starting to back in the water.

Greg
Well, If you do it we can run together.

Currently I'm doing double back flips to get things finished for this run.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tomcei
It is a big relief. Let me know when u are in town
Will do buddy, I may even have to make a special trip down one day to take a good tour or your's & too tall jone's ride all at once.. I still occasionally see light at the end of the tunnel on mine and despite some of the b.s that goes on from time to time on the wonderfull world of oso, and as much as I love boating as it's always been a big part of my life, I gotta say that the people I've meet along the journey & stories like yours are what keeps me looking towards mine, and hanging in there for the ride..
Old 07-06-2012, 10:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop
Will do buddy, I may even have to make a special trip down one day to take a good tour or your's & too tall jone's ride all at once.. I still occasionally see light at the end of the tunnel on mine and despite some of the b.s that goes on from time to time on the wonderfull world of oso, and as much as I love boating as it's always been a big part of my life, I gotta say that the people I've meet along the journey & stories like yours are what keeps me looking towards mine, and hanging in there for the ride..
U got my digits bro. call me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.