so they filed for bankruptcy

Notices

so they filed for bankruptcy

Old 08-03-2012, 02:04 PM
Registered

Received 282 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think Ben Kramer was in jail for? A lot More than that. You are an azzhat, Apache boy!!!!!!!
Ben Kramer didn't build my old boat azzhat, Bob Saccenti did and I've never defended Kramer. Nice deflection.....
Old 08-03-2012, 02:17 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
The Porter Family.......I knew it! LOL

Peter Hledin.......I knew it! LOL

Skip Braver......I knew it! LOL

Reggie Fountain.......I knew it! LOL

Dave Hemmingson......I knew it!! LOL

So............who are you talking about?

Oh boy.... Are those all the ppl you know? You need to go back to school LOL
Old 08-03-2012, 03:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BarbieHauler
Oh boy.... Are those all the ppl you know? You need to go back to school LOL

Don't worry. I know more......I'm talking about real builders around TODAY that don't rip people off like your folks. Get it? Your opinion is crap on this subject since you're Nunez's daughter.

Can you name other current boat builders that have a drug dealer history? Let's hear it!!!
Old 08-03-2012, 03:43 PM
Gold Member

Boy its turned english class by the know it alls, maybe you will correct my punctuation next?
Old 08-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Having been there I can say with some degree of accuracy that any 1980s Miami boatbulder that says they werent inlvolved in the "import" business in one form or another is lying thru their teeth and that includes us..
Secondly just because you make a great offshore boat and have skills does not mean you can run a business. I can count on one hand the number of businesses in Miami I would trust and I would have fingers left over..
Some of the best offshore boats were made by some of the shadiest guys..
Doesnt make the boat any less capable,, you just have to realize who you are dealing with..

Last edited by HTRDLNCN; 08-03-2012 at 03:55 PM.
Old 08-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by HTRDLNCN
Having been there I can say with some degree of accuracy that any 1980s Miami boatbulder that says they werent inlvolved in the "import" business in one form or another is lying thru their teeth and that includes us..
Secondly just because you make a great offshore boat and have skills does not mean you can run a business. I can count on one hand the number of businesses in Miami I would trust and I would have fingers left over..
Some of the best offshore boats were made by some of the shadiest guys..
Doesnt make the boat any less capable,, you just have to realize who you are dealing with..
Thank you! They don't call it the "Miami Shuffle" for nothing. South Florida is a sunny place for shady people.......
Old 08-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sonickevin95
Boy its turned english class by the know it alls, maybe you will correct my punctuation next?
In defense of those that corrected you, it's because this place is generally accepted as being an adult forum. In your last few posts you have spelling mistakes everywhere and completely disrespected the ****ee by calling him Bert instead of Berk.

Some people suspect you are underage.

Don't complain.

The alternative is them thinking you are retarded.

Last edited by Catastrophe; 08-03-2012 at 04:37 PM.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
In defense of those that corrected you, it's because this place is generally accepted as being an adult forum. In your last few posts you have spelling mistakes everywhere and completely disrespected the ****ee by calling him Bert instead of Berk.

Some people suspect you are underage.

Don't complain.

The alternative is them thinking you are retarded.
Have you thought of seeking professional help for your issues? 90% of your threads are drama filled about Card Shark, Pantera or your unhealthy obsession with Chris Sunkin. The whole time talking down to anyone that disagrees with you.

I am sure you will come back stating I am on Pantera's side, it makes no difference what I say about you, etc. I just think it's strange that the majority of your posts are so demeaning and closed-minded on a boating forum.

For the record I am not on Pantera's side, and I think the whole situation sucks. But, there is a whole thread in the Beware section to "warn others". So, why come in this section and beat a dead horse and call people names?
Old 08-03-2012, 06:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
Have you thought of seeking professional help for your issues?

So, why come in this section and beat a dead horse and call people names?
He told me once that his sleep habits are constantly interrupted by sagging tittt bra infomercial's early in the mornings

Old 08-03-2012, 06:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
Have you thought of seeking professional help for your issues? 90% of your threads are drama filled about Card Shark, Pantera or your unhealthy obsession with Chris Sunkin. The whole time talking down to anyone that disagrees with you.

I am sure you will come back stating I am on Pantera's side, it makes no difference what I say about you, etc. I just think it's strange that the majority of your posts are so demeaning and closed-minded on a boating forum.

For the record I am not on Pantera's side, and I think the whole situation sucks. But, there is a whole thread in the Beware section to "warn others". So, why come in this section and beat a dead horse and call people names?
Ill agree with demeaning.
Explain close minded for me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.