Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Pantera (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/pantera-39/)
-   -   New Pantera 28 SR now in classifieds section (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/pantera/288110-new-pantera-28-sr-now-classifieds-section.html)

Pantera28TS 11-23-2012 04:33 PM

New Pantera 28 SR now in classifieds section

Not sure what happened to the second thread after the first one got poofed... Lets try this again...

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o48609-en.html

This Boat is almost complete…It has never been started and has never been outside not to mention it has never been wet...!!!! You can make any changes, and can also pick the interior colors and materials and have a brand new custom Offshore Wave Crusher in less than 1 month..With Factory warranties!!!

Custom Options installed on the Pantera 28 SR

 Mercury racing 525 EFI custom colored “Raven Black” with a Bravo 1 XR drive w/ factory warranty
 Custom racing K Planes
 Custom paint with “Pantera Eye’s” Air Brushed into the recessed hull side… also “Pantera racing” script ghosted in silver over the black on the deck/bow
 Livorsi carbon fiber series “Monster Gauges” with tattle tale GPS
 Custom one of a kind Billet Aluminum swim platform Powder coated black with “Pantera racing and the “eye’s” painted lime green
 Ocean LED underwater lighting on the transom
 Garmin GPS custom installed in-dash model 740s color touch screen w/ through hull transducer
 Pirelli flooring
 Momo Trak steering wheel
 Custom indirect LED lighting throughout cabin, cockpit, and engine compartment

This boat is 95% complete, all it needs is;

1. Custom carbon fiber vinyl cockpit interior = $ 6,700.00 (You get to chose the color combos and materials)
2. External Hydraulic steering from Zieger = $ 3,400.00
3. Pop-up drive indicators with cables from Stainless Marine = $ 900.00
4. Billet Throttles/Shifters and engine hatch lift from Livorsi marine = $ 800.00
5. Carbon fiber accessory panels for dash = $ 500.00

Please give me a call if you need additional information.

Scott

978-502-6776

PhantomChaos 11-23-2012 10:36 PM

Why do you say this is a new boat when it's not new, and it's 2 years old?

Nmbr1GMfan 11-23-2012 10:55 PM

Im going to guess because it's never been used.

Pantera28TS 11-23-2012 11:46 PM

OCCJoe 11-24-2012 12:23 AM

Has Scott done anything wrong ? NO ! He just needs to sell his boat thats all ! !

Has he gotten F()cked , Yes ! But he's not B!tching or crying about it !!!!!

How bout everyone just respect the fact that he's just trying to sell his boat and move on .

It's messed up that everyone is trying to badmouth Pantera on a thread where a man is just trying to sell his boat on ..

JAIME 11-24-2012 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by OCCJoe (Post 3820581)
Has Scott done anything wrong ? NO ! He just needs to sell his boat thats all ! !

How bout everyone just respect the fact that he's just trying to sell his boat and move on .

It's messed up that everyone is trying to badmouth Pantera on a thread where a man is just trying to sell his boat on ..

Thanks OCC, well put

Comanche3Six 11-24-2012 06:55 AM

People have the right to be extremely suspicious & cautious of the Pantera factory. The powerboat is still in Pantera's possession, that is a critical point. Pretty damn obvious.

Pantera28TS 11-24-2012 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six (Post 3820621)
People have the right to be extremely suspicious & cautious of the Pantera factory. The powerboat is still in Pantera's possession, that is a critical point. Pretty damn obvious.

I've listed my name, where I live and my phone number....so if you are Sooo "suspicious" why not give me a call and ask me whatever it is that has you so consumed with the potential sale of my boat..??? Maybe I can set your mind at ease...

88bullet 11-24-2012 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 3820554)
Why do you say this is a new boat when it's not new, and it's 2 years old?

we have 2011 and 2012 trucks sitting on the lot at my dealership. the 2013's are out now.... so are the 2011 and 2012 used too???

88bullet 11-24-2012 07:21 AM

the best part is most of them have never been in a pantera, some havent seen them in person, some dont even have a boat, dont have the nuts to call jo for themselves and say "hey whats going on down there", and NONE OF THEM are a potentioal buyer