Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Pantera (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/pantera-39/)
-   -   Sweet Deal on a New Pantera 28 SR.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/pantera/288224-sweet-deal-new-pantera-28-sr.html)

no limits 12-10-2012 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by scarab63 (Post 3829697)
I think he asked because your a mutha fukkin pain in the a$$! You ask questions you already know the answer to just to make a wake and get some attention. Your like a dumb little kid....keep acting up. Negative attention is better than no attention at all to you. I'm sick of seeing your stupid, pot stirring questions everywhere. Promptly followed by your dick riding posse....its getting old.
Cut the crap man.....seriously, you take the fun out of a site that's supposed to be fun.

What he said. I couldn't put it as well as Mike did, but let it go...most know the whole "Pantera" thing that's been stated here, let the SMART consumer buy it or not buy it if he/she wants. The guy left his info, call or don't call, look or don't look.

Catastrophe 12-10-2012 09:59 PM

I think he asked because your a mutha fukkin pain in the a$$! You ask questions you already know the answer to just to make a wake and get some attention. Your like a dumb little kid....keep acting up. Negative attention is better than no attention at all to you. I'm sick of seeing your stupid, pot stirring questions everywhere. Promptly followed by your dick riding posse....its getting old.
Cut the crap man.....seriously, you take the fun out of a site that's supposed to be fun.

Actually I don't know the answer to that question.

Pantera28TS 12-11-2012 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by 88bullet (Post 3829711)
c mon between you and your homeboy.. well ex homeboy dont you have any extra cash left over from your scams to buy this boat??

Wow.... I think Someone just got called out... What happened..?? Would love to hear the details ... In another thread though...!!!

Catastrophe 12-11-2012 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Pantera28TS (Post 3830126)
Wow.... I think Someone just got called out... What happened..?? Would love to hear the details ... In another thread though...!!!

I'd love to hear that story too.
Called out ????
What a joke.

Is there an answer to the question ?

What's a sweat deal ?

There isn't a definitive number anywhere around here.

Comanche3Six 12-11-2012 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by no limits (Post 3829838)
What he said. I couldn't put it as well as Mike did.

I believe that. Now, why don't you two dingalings quit screwing up the sale of Scott's powerboat with your nonsense. Let the price & savings facts be posted by the owner. It could only aid sales potential!

smokin' gun 12-11-2012 07:37 PM

i never post on this stuff but why dont you guys [you know who you are ] leave this guy alone and let him sell his boat .its obvious your not gonna get a rise out of him if you havent already .hes just sittin back laughing at you and personally i dont think he really cares if it sells !!!. i think scarab 63 worded it the best

88bullet 12-11-2012 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by catastrophe (Post 3830262)
I'd love to hear that story too.
Called out ????
What a joke.

Is there an answer to the question ?

What's a sweat deal ?

There isn't a definitive number anywhere around here.

Alec do you really want the story told?? i was trying to be nice and was hoping you would come to your senses and just turn your back and walk away just like you did to your partner chris sunkin. stop being a phucking dick and go away. a man of your age should act a little more mature dont you think? you think your looking like a badass when all reality everyone on this site sees your just an A$$. let me dig up some of the old threads and i will start posting them up in a little while. this way everyone can read for themselves how much of a sh!t bag you truely are. stick with telling stories about your boat floating away from your dock... noone cares for you here

Wylie-Rat 12-11-2012 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by 88bullet (Post 3830356)
Alec do you really want the story told?? i was trying to be nice and was hoping you would come to your senses and just turn your back and walk away just like you did to your partner chris sunkin. stop being a phucking dick and go away. a man of your age should act a little more mature dont you think? you think your looking like a badass when all reality everyone on this site sees your just an A$$. let me dig up some of the old threads and i will start posting them up in a little while. this way everyone can read for themselves how much of a sh!t bag you truely are. stick with telling stories about your boat floating away from your dock... noone cares for you here

Well said 88bullet...

onesickpantera 12-11-2012 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Pantera28TS (Post 3830126)

Short story. Catastrophe was so desperate to be part of the "in crowd" he was dumb enough to swing on Chris Sunkin's nuts. When he finally realized that Sunkin was a fraud he was devastated, and has since become obsessed with him. The guy really needs professional help.

Catastrophe 12-12-2012 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by onesickpantera (Post 3830390)
Short story. Catastrophe was so desperate to be part of the "in crowd" he was dumb enough to swing on Chris Sunkin's nuts. When he finally realized that Sunkin was a fraud he was devastated, and has since become obsessed with him. The guy really needs professional help.

Cute

Great imagination.