Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Sweet Deal on a New Pantera 28 SR.... >

Sweet Deal on a New Pantera 28 SR....

Notices

Sweet Deal on a New Pantera 28 SR....

Old 11-28-2012, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Twin O/B Sonic;3823143]I have a stupid question.

Since 99% of the issues/drama have to do with where the boat is currently stored, and you own it free and clear (I think that's what I read?), assuming you don't have a trailer for it yet, why not borrow one and drag the thing out of there and your half way home?
Let the new owners decide where to have the rigging completed and feel secure in that.
I've been called simple before so if I missed something....., chime in.
I do understand loyalty though and if your just trying to wave the flag and help out Joe and Pepe I under stand that as well.

I posted before (in one of the many threads) that at the right price, someone will see past EVERYTHING and be a happy Pantera owner.
I gave up w/trying to keep up w/all the poking each other with sharp sticks though.

Just sayin....[/QUOTE

Why why why would I care where the boat needs to be completed except for the new owner... Why is this such a hard concept to grasp... Wtf ... Come on it is not that difficult to figure out...
Old 11-28-2012, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 1,834 Likes on 717 Posts

[QUOTE=Pantera28TS;3823148]
Originally Posted by Twin O/B Sonic
I have a stupid question.

Since 99% of the issues/drama have to do with where the boat is currently stored, and you own it free and clear (I think that's what I read?), assuming you don't have a trailer for it yet, why not borrow one and drag the thing out of there and your half way home?
Let the new owners decide where to have the rigging completed and feel secure in that.
I've been called simple before so if I missed something....., chime in.
I do understand loyalty though and if your just trying to wave the flag and help out Joe and Pepe I under stand that as well.

I posted before (in one of the many threads) that at the right price, someone will see past EVERYTHING and be a happy Pantera owner.
I gave up w/trying to keep up w/all the poking each other with sharp sticks though.

Just sayin....[/QUOTE

Why why why would I care where the boat needs to be completed except for the new owner... Why is this such a hard concept to grasp... Wtf ... Come on it is not that difficult to figure out...
deleted my post. didn't mean to muck up your for sale thread. i must have missed something. only trying to help.

Last edited by Twin O/B Sonic; 11-28-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:05 PM
Registered

Anyone out there have an idea as to how much it would cost to ship a boat from Miami to Antigua..?? Or a company that I could contact that does this..??

Thanks in advance...

Scott

Last edited by Pantera28TS; 11-29-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:41 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Why why why would I care where the boat needs to be completed except for the new owner... Why is this such a hard concept to grasp... Wtf ... Come on it is not that difficult to figure out...[/QUOTE]

I think what you may be missing is:
there are a whole bunch of people looking to buy a new boat
some of them want a offshore/performance
some of them want a Pantera
How many want a incomplete Pantera ? Anything not complete is a project.
ed
Old 11-29-2012, 06:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Pantera28TS
Anyone out there have an idea as to how much it would cost to ship a boat from Miami to Antigua..?? Or a company that I could contact that does this..??

Thanks in advance...

Scott
I hope this means you sold it !!

Rick
Old 11-29-2012, 06:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Interceptor
ed[/QUOTE]
I may be missing the point..??!!?? Really.. Not the feedback I'm getting from potential buyers... They actually like the fact that they can personalize the boat... Not a project... An experience ...!!! Now back to my question... Any idea of cost to ship or a good dependable shipper...???
Old 11-29-2012, 07:07 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

ed
I may be missing the point..??!!?? Really.. Not the feedback I'm getting from potential buyers... They actually like the fact that they can personalize the boat... Not a project... An experience ...!!! Now back to my question... Any idea of cost to ship or a good dependable shipper...???[/QUOTE]

I really hope someone gets a deal and pulls the boat from where it's located and completes it. Your EBAY sale had it at a starting bid of $100K. That implies your great deal is in excess of $100K plus parts plus labor correct ?
ed
Old 11-29-2012, 07:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Interceptor
I may be missing the point..??!!?? Really.. Not the feedback I'm getting from potential buyers... They actually like the fact that they can personalize the boat... Not a project... An experience ...!!! Now back to my question... Any idea of cost to ship or a good dependable shipper...???
I really hope someone gets a deal and pulls the boat from where it's located and completes it. Your EBAY sale had it at a starting bid of $100K. That implies your great deal is in excess of $100K plus parts plus labor correct ?
ed[/QUOTE]

Not much gets by you... Now does it ... ???
Old 11-29-2012, 07:44 PM
Registered

An experience.......LOL. It's a friggin 1980's design, unfinished, at a problem factory, with unknown title (or year), no trailer, with a few steps added. Any interior can be "customized" for $10K. You really are a newby. Happy Holidays!
Old 11-29-2012, 08:32 PM
Registered

Timeless design with proven offshore capabilities.... Not many boats can keep up with the build quality or the wave crushing experience you get with the Pantera and that my friend is what it is all about... Now please go back to the other thread and let me sell my boat... Happy holidays..!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.