Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Finally pics of my custom done dash on my 28' pantera also fuel system, and motors!!! >

Finally pics of my custom done dash on my 28' pantera also fuel system, and motors!!!

Notices

Finally pics of my custom done dash on my 28' pantera also fuel system, and motors!!!

Old 07-31-2002, 04:23 PM
panteraracin

Default Finally pics of my custom done dash on my 28' pantera also fuel system, and motors!!!

Well finally finished all of the custom work i did on my '97 28' pantera. I redid the dash and had the entire cockpit re-upholstered. The interior was in excellent shape, but it just got so dirty from doing custom things to the boat, that it wouldn't come clean anymore. I also integrated the windshield into the boat, which eliminated the silicone seam. Also did a new fuel setup for the 502's as well as giving the upper plenums a new coat of paint. All the work was done by myself and it took all of the winter till until maybe 3 weeks ago. Here are the pics:

Old 07-31-2002, 04:24 PM
panteraracin

Pic of driver's side with new gps, steering wheel, and purple accents:
Attached Thumbnails Finally pics of my custom done dash on my 28' pantera also fuel system, and motors!!!-boat-jenny-094.jpg  

Old 07-31-2002, 04:26 PM
panteraracin

Passenger side w/ intergrated glovebox:
Attached Thumbnails Finally pics of my custom done dash on my 28' pantera also fuel system, and motors!!!-boat-jenny-056.jpg  

Old 07-31-2002, 04:29 PM
panteraracin

custom painted bolsters stands and newly designed bolsters:
Attached Thumbnails Finally pics of my custom done dash on my 28' pantera also fuel system, and motors!!!-boat-jenny-058.jpg  

Old 07-31-2002, 04:29 PM
PANTERA LOVER

panteraracin,
Looks great! i also intergrated the windshied, makes a big difference! good looking dash.

-good luck
-PL

Old 07-31-2002, 04:31 PM
panteraracin

Rear seat:
Attached Thumbnails Finally pics of my custom done dash on my 28' pantera also fuel system, and motors!!!-boat-jenny-096.jpg  

Old 07-31-2002, 04:33 PM
panteraracin

Integrated race fairing:
Attached Thumbnails Finally pics of my custom done dash on my 28' pantera also fuel system, and motors!!!-boat-jenny-098.jpg  

Old 07-31-2002, 04:34 PM
panteraracin

Cockpit pic, hang in there only 2 more pics, hehe
Attached Thumbnails Finally pics of my custom done dash on my 28' pantera also fuel system, and motors!!!-boat-jenny-097.jpg  

Old 07-31-2002, 04:35 PM
panteraracin

Swimplatform:
Attached Thumbnails Finally pics of my custom done dash on my 28' pantera also fuel system, and motors!!!-boat-jenny-062.jpg  

Old 07-31-2002, 04:36 PM
panteraracin

1 of the motor, you can see the custom hatch mounts and the hatch itself that we made to clear the cmi headers in the other pic.
Attached Thumbnails Finally pics of my custom done dash on my 28' pantera also fuel system, and motors!!!-boat-jenny-059.jpg  

Quick Reply: Finally pics of my custom done dash on my 28' pantera also fuel system, and motors!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.