Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Pantera Molds are for sale >

Pantera Molds are for sale

Notices

Pantera Molds are for sale

Old 10-03-2017, 06:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my boat was only a grey hull... ended up sold to another poor guy just like me....
Old 10-04-2017, 07:31 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is sad 😢
Old 10-07-2017, 10:18 AM
Registered

Received 733 Likes on 329 Posts

Good to hear Berk stayed with his legal actions. Close to thirty years of court filings and it finally caught up to Pantera. They may have built some nice boats but in the process they left a huge trail of unpaid bills and screwed clients.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:04 PM
Registered

I doubt it was 30 years and you should never be happy when someone goes out of business. Everyone involved gets screwed that way, It's sad for all parties involved. I don't think they ever intended to screw people over, but they got over their heads trying to save a family business. Pretty sure berk would have been happier getting a boat and not going through all that.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:06 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

It's a sad ending for sure. Berk did everything in his power to get that boat. In the end, it all had to end, and Berk did get his justice. It's also sad the way the family got broken apart, and a dedicated builder died. But the dedicated people that lost so much money keeping someone else's dream alive cannot be forgotten. I believe Berk is one of the only people to get something back from them. Now it's over presumably.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:10 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by Wboulton
I doubt it was 30 years and you should never be happy when someone goes out of business. Everyone involved gets screwed that way, It's sad for all parties involved. I don't think they ever intended to screw people over, but they got over their heads trying to save a family business. Pretty sure berk would have been happier getting a boat and not going through all that.
I agree, it sucks for every party.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:41 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Let's focus on whats really important ! How the hell does a member of 5 years only have 6 post ?
Old 10-07-2017, 09:59 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,123 Likes on 473 Posts

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
Let's focus on whats really important ! How the hell does a member of 5 years only have 6 post ?
Very slow typist...........
Old 10-08-2017, 08:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by OCCJoe

does this bother you?
Old 10-08-2017, 10:41 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

does this bother you?
Usually only happens on suspicious accounts !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.