Pantera Molds are for sale

Notices

Pantera Molds are for sale

Old 10-14-2017, 02:14 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by Wboulton
oso is a public forum where anyone can write anything. Berk was offered his boat unrigged and 50k back and he declined it and wanted to go legal. Stop being a troll, you don't own a pantera, you didn't have one ordered, I don't know why your so concerned with this.
If they had 50k to give him, why wouldn't they have just spent 40k on an engine package and finished the boat???

Just wondering why he's got so much hate for pantera and why he cares about this topic?
Why do you care so much??? 17 posts in 5 years and most are in this thread
Old 10-14-2017, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=Griff;4587929]If they had 50k to give him, why wouldn't they have just spent 40k on an engine package and finished the boat???

Why do you care so much??? 17 posts in 5 years and most are in this thread[/QUOTEI

I do not know all of the details that went down back then.

As for your second question, It's simple. I like Pepe as a Person. I never met Jo and I've never met Pepe in person, but I've owned two Pantera's. However, if I sent Pepe a message tonight asking a question about my boat, He would get back to me. I've never bought a new Pantera or any parts from him and he doesn't owe me anything. He's been through hell the past few years and yet he doesn't tell me to pound sand or ask for money, He just helps. You don't stay in business 40 years making a crappy product and ripping people off. Like someone said he threw the hail Mary and came up short. On top of that he lost his son and best friend. Put yourself in his shoes. I know I would've tried anything to save Pantera if it was me. If Pantera survived and Jo was still around you would all still be talking about how great the boats are, instead you come on here and bash away. If the ones that lost money wanna come here and bash they have a right too, but is it really needed several years later? It's business, write it off and move on.
Old 10-14-2017, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 410 Likes on 183 Posts

oso is a public forum where anyone can write anything. Berk was offered his boat unrigged and 50k back and he declined it and wanted to go legal. Stop being a troll, you don't own a pantera, you didn't have one ordered, I don't know why your so concerned with this.
How do you know what people on here own and don't own?
Old 10-14-2017, 06:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Craney
How do you know what people on here own and don't own?
It's not hard to figure out who owns what in this day and age.
Old 10-14-2017, 10:38 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

As for your second question, It's simple. I like Pepe as a Person. I never met Jo and I've never met Pepe in person, but I've owned two Pantera's. However, if I sent Pepe a message tonight asking a question about my boat, He would get back to me. I've never bought a new Pantera or any parts from him and he doesn't owe me anything. He's been through hell the past few years and yet he doesn't tell me to pound sand or ask for money, He just helps. You don't stay in business 40 years making a crappy product and ripping people off. Like someone said he threw the hail Mary and came up short. On top of that he lost his son and best friend. Put yourself in his shoes. I know I would've tried anything to save Pantera if it was me. If Pantera survived and Jo was still around you would all still be talking about how great the boats are, instead you come on here and bash away. If the ones that lost money wanna come here and bash they have a right too, but is it really needed several years later? It's business, write it off and move on.
LOL typical crazy Pantera thread ! I loved all my conversations with Jo , Pepe, and Linda . Hell Ive spent hours talking to Jo and it hit me hard when he died .And they did build a great boat . One of the toughest in the industry however they were horrible business people . I nor most people believe they had any intention of screwing people , However they did ! You take 100K deposit on a boat and you got three owners needing their salaries on top of a couple employees then rent and utilities . 8K materials to build the hull , 10K for the upholstery you contracted out and guess what ? you don't have the money to buy the motor package so now you need the next guys deposit to finish this boat . It's a vicious cycle that never ended because of a dream and a fear of failing . The court system is just as guilty for not stopping it from happing years ago and allowing to happen over and over again .
Your on here defending Charles Manson for murdering people because he was charming !
And really who's hurting Pepe and the Pantera name right now ? YOU ARE ! You're on here trying to defend a situation you know nothing about causing all the other members to tell their stories and drag it all to the surface again when it was very quiet . I'm sure your a great guy but its time to walk away and leave it alone because you have no clue how bad it can get .
And I own several Pantera's so I bought my ticket to leave this commit !
Old 10-15-2017, 06:20 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,116 Likes on 1,403 Posts

Why don't we make this easy and legal.

I'm a nice guy. Never been arrested, never been in a lawsuit. Send me a check for $50k for me not to build you a boat.

I'll get $50k. You get to write it off as business.

We'll both be happy. Or will we ? Sounds like you'd be more happy if I promised you something in return for the $50k and I didn't produce it for you. Twisted thinking/reasoning !
Old 10-15-2017, 07:19 AM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 34 Posts

the pantera molds are not for sale, Pantera's assets are going to be auctioned. So someone could buy everything and
try to start a new company, which could be cool if they have pantera build quality.
You're talking out of your a_s.
Berk was given ownership of the molds to partially satisfy the judgement he has against Pantera.

Pantera was a Ponzi scheme. The owners lived beyond middle class lives...while their business generated far less profit then the family siphoned off.

You're defending the Bernie Madoff of boat builders.
Old 10-15-2017, 08:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
LOL typical crazy Pantera thread ! I loved all my conversations with Jo , Pepe, and Linda . Hell Ive spent hours talking to Jo and it hit me hard when he died .And they did build a great boat . One of the toughest in the industry however they were horrible business people . I nor most people believe they had any intention of screwing people , However they did ! You take 100K deposit on a boat and you got three owners needing their salaries on top of a couple employees then rent and utilities . 8K materials to build the hull , 10K for the upholstery you contracted out and guess what ? you don't have the money to buy the motor package so now you need the next guys deposit to finish this boat . It's a vicious cycle that never ended because of a dream and a fear of failing . The court system is just as guilty for not stopping it from happing years ago and allowing to happen over and over again .
Your on here defending Charles Manson for murdering people because he was charming !
And really who's hurting Pepe and the Pantera name right now ? YOU ARE ! You're on here trying to defend a situation you know nothing about causing all the other members to tell their stories and drag it all to the surface again when it was very quiet . I'm sure your a great guy but its time to walk away and leave it alone because you have no clue how bad it can get .
And I own several Pantera's so I bought my ticket to leave this commit !

yes the same Charles Manson who sold you a trailer at cost and waited around all day on a holiday for you to come get it. Guess that's why he's not in business anymore....
Old 10-15-2017, 08:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SB
Why don't we make this easy and legal.

I'm a nice guy. Never been arrested, never been in a lawsuit. Send me a check for $50k for me not to build you a boat.

I'll get $50k. You get to write it off as business.

We'll both be happy. Or will we ? Sounds like you'd be more happy if I promised you something in return for the $50k and I didn't produce it for you. Twisted thinking/reasoning !
sure post your name and address, I'll get it right over.
Old 10-15-2017, 08:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by pasquesi
You're talking out of your a_s.
Berk was given ownership of the molds to partially satisfy the judgement he has against Pantera.

Pantera was a Ponzi scheme. The owners lived beyond middle class lives...while their business generated far less profit then the family siphoned off.

You're defending the Bernie Madoff of boat builders.
what you think I'm like CNN posting fake news🤔, go ahead and try to buy the molds then , see if I'm lying.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.