Pantera Molds are for sale >

Pantera Molds are for sale

Notices

Pantera Molds are for sale

Old 10-16-2017, 04:56 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by Berk
i am from turkey. i own the molds... they are in miami, not turkey of course. 41' is sold to someone else while i was chasing the assets... detailed list of equipment will be given if requested.

Once again for those that don't read the full thread and ask questions. Berk says he owns the molds and he posted his phone number to call for information.
Old 10-16-2017, 05:14 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

In less then 15 minutes I found multiple Miami-Dade court judgments against Pantera and various other company names they use for appx $500,000. The most recent was April 2017. The kind of money does not represent a few minor cash flow issues.
Old 10-16-2017, 05:33 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Lotsa dogs running around here, and I don't even see a fight.
Old 10-16-2017, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Interceptor
In less then 15 minutes I found multiple Miami-Dade court judgments against Pantera and various other company names they use for appx $500,000. The most recent was April 2017. The kind of money does not represent a few minor cash flow issues.
anytime a company goes outta business, everyone and their mother goes after them from the guy emptying the dumpster to the company supplying all the fiberglass for the molds . I would think a company building $150k boat, 500K would be nothing.
Old 10-16-2017, 07:34 PM
Registered

Once again for those that don't read the full thread and ask questions. Berk says he owns the molds and he posted his phone number to call for information.
I'm a billionaire, Santa gave me the money for Christmas last year..............
Old 10-17-2017, 01:31 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by Wboulton
anytime a company goes outta business, everyone and their mother goes after them from the guy emptying the dumpster to the company supplying all the fiberglass for the molds . I would think a company building $150k boat, 500K would be nothing.
I too owned a 28 Pantera and it was a great boat. I also had talked to Jo and Pepe on the phone several times. They were always helpful.

Just how much profit do you think there is in a 150k boat??? I would guesstimate they have 80-100k in materials and subbed out work in a 28 without labor.
When they were building maybe 10-15 boats a year??? That is 500-750k a year to cover the labor costs and all the associated costs of running a business. Not to mention, funding their race boats.

That being said, their business plan was a house of cards.
Deposits for new boats were covering past debts and finishing the builds of the previous buyer's boats that were in line before them.
They moved assets around to make debt collection nearly impossible for those with judgments against them.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Griff
I too owned a 28 Pantera and it was a great boat. I also had talked to Jo and Pepe on the phone several times. They were always helpful.

Just how much profit do you think there is in a 150k boat??? I would guesstimate they have 80-100k in materials and subbed out work in a 28 without labor.
When they were building maybe 10-15 boats a year??? That is 500-750k a year to cover the labor costs and all the associated costs of running a business. Not to mention, funding their race boats.

That being said, their business plan was a house of cards.
Deposits for new boats were covering past debts and finishing the builds of the previous buyer's boats that were in line before them.
They moved assets around to make debt collection nearly impossible for those with judgments against them.
listen I'm not saying everything they did was correct, I'm just saying Pepe is not Charles Manson. Some people on here are posting lies about the situation. I just posted some truths.
Old 10-17-2017, 11:36 AM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

The Winter follies have set in early this year. Carry on.
Old 10-18-2017, 05:07 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Actually it means they were very dishonest and lost their business. Just think if they hadn't screwed a bunch of people they could still be making boat or retired and sold the molds for a profit.
Wait just a minute, are you actually saying there were/are dishonest people in the boat business?

Disclaimer: I am not justifying what happened to Berk.
Old 10-20-2017, 05:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wboulton
the pantera molds are not for sale, Pantera's assets are going to be auctioned. So someone could buy everything and
try to start a new company, which could be cool if they have pantera build quality.

want to see the official court papers? or contact my lawyer? would be a better idea to be real instead of being a fan of the greatest fraud family in this industry...

guys pls do not listen to these people who are just fooling around with a keyboard. anyone who is interested can contact me or my lawyer and see the official court papers and the situation etc... do not waste time listening to people who has no idea about the facts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.