Pantera Molds are for sale >

Pantera Molds are for sale

Notices

Pantera Molds are for sale

Old 10-26-2017, 09:53 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Too bad that a certain thread was deleted about 4-5 years ago? Berk had won a judgement for $127 k, and then both parties agreed to delete the thread. It was a great thread, complete with facts, judgments, even return attacks from the builders. Cheerleaders were all sorry so many got screwed, but hey, they made a decent boat. Berk never got his money from the judgement he "Won", so after all these years, this is the end result. With all of the asset transfers and company name changes, it was intentional fraud. Now what happened after that to JO and the family is terrible, and should not be brought into this. Another sad story was reading those threads, seeing boater's lives ruined after turning over serious money to buy one, and ending in shambles. One can both appreciate an inanimate object, and be ashamed at the business behind it. The end result of this is Berk didn't get a boat, others were defrauded, and Berk paid his own money and time out to make it end. Yes, it's sad that a family business had to end, but it needed to end.
Old 10-26-2017, 03:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can tell by my join date and post count i dont say much and when i do its pretty well thought out. I lost my father , i went back to work the next week. I lost my mother, i went back to work the next week. I lost my brother, I went back to work the next week.Works that way with everybody i know. Hate to be cruel but thats the facts. Guy posts under a bunch of different names pretending to be somebody else talking up his boats and give poor pepe a break. Hes not one bit sorry, hes just mad he got caught. Jails are full of people just like him.
Old 10-26-2017, 07:10 PM
Registered

Wow. Crazy.
Old 10-30-2017, 09:23 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Berk
well it is a result of the court records. i am not making these numbers... 25K damage is an issue that is bothering me also. my lawyer is still working on it.

also i assume you are another friend of Pepe that is trying to make things blurry )) i am very much used to people like you for the last 6 years. good news; heritage ended. no more pantera boats will be built as long as i am settled. does that make some sense? also while you are a friend of pepe, pls tell him to stop asking his lawyer to make idiotic offers like 10 K. if someone buys the molds and wishes to continue building, the boats will be manufactured. if not, molds will go to garbage with the heritage, legacy of Jo and all those bs stories.

sorry no more comments here. those who are interested can contact me or my lawyer to see the court records, judgements, molds etc.... everything that is real, not some bs like these guys post here.
you wish you were powerful enough to kill Pantera's heritage, but your not. You come on here posting bull****. Like the 10k offer, you leave out all the facts about that. you just post what you want trying make Pepe look bad. I'm use to dealing with *******s like you. when you don't get what you want you freak out, Your a control freak. Pantera not building boats really doesn't have much to do with you at all, you just wanna believe that.
Old 10-30-2017, 09:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by perky2196
You can tell by my join date and post count i dont say much and when i do its pretty well thought out. I lost my father , i went back to work the next week. I lost my mother, i went back to work the next week. I lost my brother, I went back to work the next week.Works that way with everybody i know. Hate to be cruel but thats the facts. Guy posts under a bunch of different names pretending to be somebody else talking up his boats and give poor pepe a break. Hes not one bit sorry, hes just mad he got caught. Jails are full of people just like him.
If your talking about me, you might as well think again, This is my one and only name. Build a business with your son for 30 years and then have him pass and see how you feel. Your probably not even a father. No father wants to out live they're child. You'd understand a little better if you were.
Old 10-30-2017, 10:30 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

See what I'm talking about ... The thread has been nice and quiet for four days now but NOPE .....lets keep it stirred and piss people off and keep the $hit talking going ! It's only October , at this rate somebody is going to shoot their self in the head by December ! HAHAHA !
Old 10-30-2017, 07:17 PM
Registered

Talking

Originally Posted by Wboulton
If your talking about me, you might as well think again, This is my one and only name. Build a business with your son for 30 years and then have him pass and see how you feel. Your probably not even a father. No father wants to out live they're child. You'd understand a little better if you were.
I have a very thick skin so your poor attemp
t to rile me is not going to work. I am 60 and have kids. My brother wa
s in a coma for 5 years in a hospital bed in our living room before he died so tell me again how you feel so sorry for poor pepe. Do you wish to hear more? A couple of my friends wish their kids would have never been born
Old 10-30-2017, 07:42 PM
Ing
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 14 Posts

There is no happy ending for either party in this sad saga. I'll leave it at that without further comment.
Old 10-30-2017, 08:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wboulton
Are you sure your not pslonaker and your talking about fat chubby or giten a chubby or whatever his stupid ass name was ?
Old 10-30-2017, 09:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by perky2196
Are you sure your not pslonaker and your talking about fat chubby or giten a chubby or whatever his stupid ass name was ?
no idea who that is

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.