Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Sad for Pantera >

Sad for Pantera

Notices

Sad for Pantera

Old 11-02-2018, 07:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

after auction; the value of the molds were almost nothing. they are sold to a boat builder outside of USA for almost nothing.

i still have 127K judgement against not only pantera boats, pantera superboats, pantera racing boats etc etc... i have judgement against directly Pepe and Linda Nunez. So i am literally chasing for my money back. those who know these people, can do me a favor and tell me where they cashed all the money they robbed from people.

P.S: according to records; Pepe took money from 5-6 people within last 3 years, so that cash must be somewhere
Old 11-02-2018, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Dang Berk, I can't believe your still after it man, that's really not healthy man. Time to move on. Consider trying to sell the judgement; might get a Pantera family member or friend to buy it and there are other third party purchasers who are more skilled at uncovering the assets.
Old 11-04-2018, 01:42 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Dang Berk, I can't believe your still after it man, that's really not healthy man. Time to move on. Consider trying to sell the judgement; might get a Pantera family member or friend to buy it and there are other third party purchasers who are more skilled at uncovering the assets.
Would you let go 127K? I wouldn't.
Old 11-04-2018, 07:23 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,124 Likes on 474 Posts

Any money they had is gone.
It's been spent on assets in someone else's name or maybe it's under the mattress at a friend's house. "Blood out of a stone" comes to mind.

A tough pill to swallow but I think the suggestion from TexomaPowerboater is pretty healthy.

RR

Old 11-05-2018, 07:45 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by rak rua
Any money they had is gone.
It's been spent on assets in someone else's name or maybe it's under the mattress at a friend's house. "Blood out of a stone" comes to mind.

A tough pill to swallow but I think the suggestion from TexomaPowerboater is pretty healthy.

RR

It's easy to make suggestions when your not the one thats out 127K .Just my opinion .
Old 11-05-2018, 08:22 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,124 Likes on 474 Posts

Originally Posted by 96scarab
It's easy to make suggestions when your not the one thats out 127K .Just my opinion .
Fair comment, I'm not the one losing the money.
From what I've learned over the years, business people who do the wrong thing by their customers financially have no hesitation in hiding money/assets from the law if business goes belly up. Just my opinion of course, I'd much rather read a happy ending story but I don't think it's gonna happen.

RR

Old 11-05-2018, 09:19 AM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by 96scarab
Would you let go 127K? I wouldn't.
Yes, I would sell the judgement. Because it will cost me that much money in the form of time spent to collect it. Like the dog chasing his tail. I would not let it eat away at me or my time as that would be the same as losing the money twice. Life's too short.
Old 11-05-2018, 06:59 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Prob most of that 127 K went to lawyers or am I wrong. ?? Just asking .
Old 11-24-2023, 04:05 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts