Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Pantera (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/pantera-39/)
-   -   Reunion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/pantera/374382-reunion.html)

dru 01-03-2022 03:11 PM

Reunion

Hey guys just doing some winter dreaming now that I’m finally feeling a bit better after Covid kicked my ass. I would like to do a get together in the mid Atlantic but hell I would up to going to New York or down south somewhere. Just be nice to get us all together and maybe over the winter in Florida. Life is too short let’s get working on something and be ready in 6 months

slpcamaross97 01-10-2022 08:04 AM

Hey Drew, We are looking to do something in Michigan on Lake St. Clair this summer too.

squaz 01-12-2022 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by slpcamaross97 (Post 4817609)
Hey Drew, We are looking to do something in Michigan on Lake St. Clair this summer too.

Hey Kyle, keep me in the loop if your serious about getting a group together this summer.. would consider bringing the 36 up if we have nothing going on that weekend.. I'll see if I can get Brian to go also..

squaz 01-12-2022 05:48 AM

hey Drew, this is Guy ( fellow 36er), lets see if we can't get a group together on the Chesapeake this summer. we got 3 36s and quite a few 28s we could possibly round up. It's not easy but worth a try

dru 01-12-2022 10:42 PM

• I am in. I am in the process of redoing the interior and dash on mine. Always hated the cockpit. Looked like they ran out of money after doing everything else top notch. Getting new foam to change the bolster and rear bench shapes. Went with a alcantara and vinyl upholstery in a grey color with some orange stitching to match the new floor. Did the marine tech flooring in blue and orange On the dash did a proper wheel and a 12” Garmin interfaced with vessel view, lights, depth finder, and radio. Last but not least putting a real door on the cabin instead of the canvas one. I’m an idiot tearing out an interior with 20 hrs on it but that’s what idiots do. Lol. Figured I’m not going to like it anymore if I wait and the gps I have now is worthless. See you this summer!!! Let’s figure out a date. Probably the sooner the better so everyone can plan. Great hearing from you!!!!!

slpcamaross97 01-13-2022 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by squaz (Post 4817826)
hey Drew, this is Guy ( fellow 36er), lets see if we can't get a group together on the Chesapeake this summer. we got 3 36s and quite a few 28s we could possibly round up. It's not easy but worth a try

Ill make is a change to personally invite you sir.

dru 01-14-2022 07:19 AM

That will be a great time. Always love to see another Pantera. Let alone a group. Let’s make it happen. Feel free to give me a call and we can come up with some ideas to make winter go a little quicker

Sydwayz 01-14-2022 09:34 AM

There hasn't been an "official" one in a few years, but we had some (Active) Thunder Runs in South Florida usually over a long weekend in the March-ish timeframe. I suggest the west coast though over the east coast; as you have a lot more places to go and the weather is spotty, so if it's bad one one area, you can run to another. The last one we did out of here:
https://www.marriott.com/hotels/trav...arina-village/
...and the marina arranged it so we were all on the same dock for the weekend. It just happened that it was the weekend after Daytona Bike Week, so I hauled my Harley down in the back of the truck and hit DBW for a day and a half as well.

dru 01-18-2022 09:27 AM

Hey guys good news. You have to live Pepe. That is what made Pantera so great. Just got off the phone with him and he said he would be in as my guest for the reunion on the Chesapeake. How great that would be to have Pepe join us. This would make it a real event. Let’s start getting things planned and make it happen

bigboat28 01-19-2022 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by dru (Post 4818506)
Hey guys good news. You have to live Pepe. That is what made Pantera so great. Just got off the phone with him and he said he would be in as my guest for the reunion on the Chesapeake. How great that would be to have Pepe join us. This would make it a real event. Let’s start getting things planned and make it happen

Pretty awesome!