Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Pantera (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/pantera-39/)
-   -   Tuesday Factory Visit (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/pantera/74439-tuesday-factory-visit.html)

Full Throttle 525 03-18-2004 08:37 AM

Tuesday Factory Visit

Hey Guys:

Went to the factory on Tuesday to see the progress on my boat. Wished Linda & Pepe a Happy Anniversary and saw my boat nearing its completion. I had a bow cover made that slips over the bow and will fasten just underneath the deck and then fastens to the top of the cockpit cover. It will keep the paint on the deck from fading. Pepe said he should have the boat finished by Saturday and hopefully my sea trial beginning of next week. Can't wait.

Saw Scott Ferguson's Survivor....just an awesome ride!!

Also saw American Express's boat and they were working on the glass.

Everytime I look at that race boat it looks like it wants to hit the water again and suck up waves. I'm sure it will see them soon.

That's all for now...hope to be boating next week!!

FT525

ScottB 03-18-2004 09:11 AM

You are going to love that boat!!!!

Full Throttle 525 03-18-2004 03:01 PM

Hey ScottB....

I'm sure I will. My first experience in a Pantera was with JO in 6 foot seas in a 28 w/twin powered 496's. Boat just took those waves like a knife through butter...I was sold on the hull but wasn't overly excited about the twins.

I just felt that the single was more balanced and that since I will be doing most of my riding not that far from shore, I wouldn't need the comfort of twin's. Plus the new 525efi is a powerhouse by itself and just fine for me.

Thanks for the praise.

The weather is just beautiful in Bonita Springs and my tongue is dragging just waiting for the call from North Miami.

B-Stubb 03-18-2004 07:08 PM

You need truck mine is always on E but avalable

Full Throttle 525 03-18-2004 09:28 PM

Thanks B,

Will keep you posted.

Indy 03-19-2004 06:53 AM

Ron...JROMY and I had our "boaters" dinner at Donovans last night, shoot me an email when you get back so you can join us...Steve

NASCAT 03-19-2004 07:16 AM

Ron,

You sound a little excited & I don't blame you. You lucky dog! It's only mid March here in NC & today its 70 so don't think I'm not getting the itch bad!

Thanks for the update on my ride.

Michael

B-Stubb 03-19-2004 07:52 PM

Any News ??

Full Throttle 525 03-19-2004 10:00 PM

Hey B:

Spoke to JO today. He said that he had 3 guys on the boat and they were working like mad to get the boat out. Said he & Pepe were working Saturday on some final points. Looking good for next week hopefully. Maybe I may be able to make that Poker Run next weekend. Weather's just too good to not be boating. Later...

FT525

JAIME STAR 03-20-2004 01:36 AM

nice lookin ride, i really likr the way the flag drapes down over the side of your boat. nice and clean. "FT525"