Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Pantera (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/pantera-39/)
-   -   Good luck to Bruce & Scott in AC (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/pantera/83209-good-luck-bruce-scott-ac.html)

BRUCE SEROFF 07-15-2004 11:04 AM

Re: Good luck to Bruce & Scott in AC

you got it.....call me from the road when you get close. we ca hook up at Smittys , if you want

BRUCE SEROFF 07-15-2004 11:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
my cell is 908 413 5470 this type of header????

ScottB 07-15-2004 12:36 PM

Bruce, you are the man. I am leaving at 2pm and we'll drive strait through and be a Smitty's mid AM

MIAMIBOYZ 07-15-2004 12:51 PM

Scotty you better take alot of coffee in a THERMOS, Bruce that looks like my engine room too. Be careful driving the up, you have plenty of time, Scott in order to weld any header the correct way is to cover the whole area, not just where it is cracked.
Beleive me I have been at Stainless Marine to see this. They beed the whole area because when they beed it to cover one area it opens another.

Albert

AugiePensa 07-15-2004 01:26 PM

Albert, we're gonna use some Jersey bonding to hold it together. It lasts underwater for 20 years. We call it CEMENT SHOES. I have 2 sets and Bruce has a set, we will get Scotty running with Smitty's help.

MIAMIBOYZ 07-15-2004 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Augie Pensa
Albert, we're gonna use some Jersey bonding to hold it together. It lasts underwater for 20 years. We call it CEMENT SHOES. I have 2 sets and Bruce has a set, we will get Scotty running with Smitty's help.

Augie that sounds scary, but I know Smitty has a bag of tricks to deal with all the nutz up their. You might want to wear that for protection yourself.
Keep Bruce in line up their, I heard he is the bully of the group, some friends he has.

Albert

baja208 07-15-2004 02:39 PM

Looking forward to watching the race. Good luck Bruce & Scott. The weather forcast is calling for ~15 mph winds out of the ene. Should be another ruff one. Ill be taking notes on how Scott holds up aginst the bigger boats.

Im planning on launching from Indian River Inlet in Delaware Ill be happy just to make the tripp .

Think anyone will be practicing on Saturday?

BRUCE SEROFF 07-15-2004 03:14 PM

My latest Marine Forecast calls for SE winds at 10kts... Seas 2 to 3 feet. But then again, Look what happened in Point.

We may be testing on Saturday, If we cant get in the water on Friday.

Albert, I am not a Bully :blaster: :mad: :mad: :mad:

MIAMIBOYZ 07-15-2004 03:52 PM

I know you are not a bully bro, it was braught up last weekend
and thaught it was funny.