Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Poker Runs and Boating Events (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events-19/)
-   -   Cleveland Northcoast Winterfest (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events/118552-cleveland-northcoast-winterfest.html)

RHC 01-18-2006 03:06 PM

Re: Cleveland Northcoast Winterfest

I understood it !! :evilb: :D

RHC

Queenie 01-20-2006 12:50 PM

I told Rob two things I didn't want to happen while attending this event (since I had to fly out Sunday morning for a business trip). 1) I didn't want to stay out late, and 2) I didn't want to fly Sunday with a hangover. I think getting back to the hotel at 2:30AM smashed means you don't always get what you want. :evilb: :evilb: At least I didn't have a conversation with the porcelain Gods (right Robbie sweetie! :eek: )!!!

Stevo, congrats to you and Jen on the birth of your beautiful baby boy. Can't wait to see him in person. Thanks a lot for putting this first annual fest together as it was a great time.

It was great to see everyone and from what both of us can remember of the night, we had an awesome time :eek: :evilb:

Only I would go to a boat show and buy a soft hot tub! Might have to consider a first annual soft hot tub party soon :D :drink: :eek:

DonziChick 01-20-2006 02:57 PM

I spent a bit of time looking at those too :D I want one!

Queenie 01-20-2006 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by DonziChick
I spent a bit of time looking at those too :D I want one!

It's coming in next week so we're looking forward to getting it. I'm excited to get it and I'll let you know how we like it. If you're interested in any info on it I have some.

DonziChick 01-21-2006 11:22 AM

I am so jealous!!! I've been wanting one for awhile but I dont have anywhere to put it. My condo isn't the best place. Tony told me I could put it on his deck, but then its at his place and not mine. Decisions decisions :rolleyes:

Queenie 01-21-2006 11:53 AM

I am so jealous!!! I've been wanting one for awhile but I dont have anywhere to put it. My condo isn't the best place. Tony told me I could put it on his deck, but then its at his place and not mine. Decisions decisions :rolleyes:

We have a deck right off of our bedroom so it's going to work out well, plus we have tall evergreens that surround the entire area.....AND there are no condos/neighbors behind us.

What swimwear? :eek: :evilb: :D

DonziChick 01-21-2006 12:27 PM

:( :(

I want one!!

Danny Usnik 01-22-2006 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by rastinger
Only I would go to a boat show and buy a soft hot tub! Might have to consider a first annual soft hot tub party soon :D :drink: :eek:

Stevo's been there done that... :D ....but his had dirty water and it deflated under the pressure of his 6" stillettos.... :evilb: :evilb:

Danny Usnik 01-22-2006 12:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)

. Tony told me I could put it on his deck, but then its at his place and not mine. Decisions decisions :rolleyes:

Good thinking.....................I can see it now. You get there, excited to see your new hot tub...............and then you see it..............this skinny cat doin the back stroke in 400 gallons of Pirate Punch..... :drink: :drink: :drink:

DonziChick 01-22-2006 09:23 AM

LMAO - I wouldn't put it past him!