Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Poker Runs and Boating Events (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events-19/)
-   -   Daytona Poker Run- FPC (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events/128536-daytona-poker-run-fpc.html)

Jupiter Sunsation 04-26-2006 09:06 AM

Daytona Poker Run- FPC

Who is going in two weeks? May 12-14 Daytona Poker Run
www.flpowerboat.com

Lucky Strike Jr 04-27-2006 03:22 PM

Re: Daytona Poker Run- FPC

We'll be there again. We have a new truck and trailer this time :D

TeamTaboo 04-27-2006 04:46 PM

Team Taboo will be there with our new boat. (not painted)

Lucky Strike Jr 05-09-2006 08:33 PM

Anyone else?

plumbers crack 05-09-2006 09:08 PM

Lucky,Plumbers crack and crew will be there.38 formula fastech,say hello Brian and Laura !

fordsofflease 05-09-2006 11:57 PM

The New Offleaseonly Nor Tech Not Done Yet But We Will Be On The 37 Active Thunder Radio Active This Is Always A Great Time I Think This Will Be Our 4th Year There Look For The New 4300 Poker Run Edition Nor Tech Very Soon!!!

hideaway 05-10-2006 04:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We will be there in a 39 Quattro trade in. It is for sale too.....

Jupiter Sunsation 05-10-2006 05:59 PM

Check the traffic before you leave S. Florida:
Falling trees force full-time closure of I-95 stretch
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. — Falling trees caused by brush fires have forced the closure of a 12-mile stretch of Interstate 95 indefinitely, authorities said Wednesday.

Smoke from several fires around the state has caused periodic morning closures, but Florida Highway Patrol trooper Kim Miller said I-95 will probably be closed from Port Orange to Edgewater for at least several days as crews work to clear the debris.

"What's happened is that the root bulbs have burned so that the trees are now unstable and are falling into the roadway," Miller said.

Miller said it was too early to tell how long the work could take, and the operation was complicated by the fact that fallen trees were still smoldering.

Dozens of accidents have been blamed on several fires in east-central Florida, where thick smoke mixed with morning fog made it impossible to see the road. Parts of I-95 have been closed intermittently for weeks because of the longest-running blaze, which began April 21.

Four people have died in car wrecks attributed to the smoke.

Morning closures of other stretches of road remained in effect, including a 20-mile piece of I-95 from Rockledge north to Titusville and another 20-mile stretch of the BeachLine Expressway, an east-west artery that runs from Orlando to the Atlantic coast. Closures are scheduled from 5 a.m. to 9 a.m.

A brush fire burned about 12 acres Wednesday in a residential area of suburban West Palm Beach, though firefighters using a helicopter were able to control it before any homes were damaged.

___

lucky strike 05-11-2006 06:30 PM

Any updates on 95 heading North to Daytona ?

TeamTaboo 05-11-2006 06:35 PM

Did it on Monday was not real bad. added about 1 hour to the trip. I hope it's better on Fri.