Notices

Lake Cumberland Poker Run

Old 08-30-2006, 01:17 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Lake Cumberland Poker Run

I have friends coming & need berths on a houseboat for them...Anybody have space & want to rent a couple beds ?
Old 08-30-2006, 01:34 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Me and the Hoghead are IN!
Old 08-30-2006, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lake-x
Dr. I talked with them at Grider hill they are 1st come 1st serve. I would like to stay at State or James cause of the big party.

Eric
I'm not getting in the PR we are just coming down to be part of the fun & hangout at the falls.
We are going to stay on our boat & would like to get a covered slip at SD or JT so we have shower & bathroom & THE PARTY. Last resort will be grider hill I have a feeling that the party will be a wild one & hate to make that boat trip back to the hill if I don't have to. Only been on the lake once before & after a few cold ones that is a no go.
How about a ride in that DCB Eric? That thing looked so sweet cruis'n at the PR on Ky lake in May. That is my dream boat someday no one makes a finer looking midsize cat. We were the ones in the 288 Sunsation.
See ya'll there
Paul
last year i heard that all the slips at state dock were reserved and went in the office on friday and they had quite a few of them left on the backside for 25 a nite
im hoping there is room by our houseboat to tie mine up this year
Old 08-30-2006, 05:57 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

If I can make it, it will be last minute like my trip to the Chicago Poker Run.

Can I register last minute?
Where can I stay on the boat?

It will probably be just me on the boat, so if I make it, I will have room.
Old 08-30-2006, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts

Lake, Sure I'll take you for a ride. I think I might come and see if you can find a houseboat to tie up to the back, get a plan B though!

Sydwayz, I think you can register at the last minute. Last year slept on the boat at the dock. They have a bath room with a shower and good coffee in the morning. Come on over, you'll have a great time.
Old 08-30-2006, 09:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by KYElimEagle
Lake, Sure I'll take you for a ride. I think I might come and see if you can find a houseboat to tie up to the back, get a plan B though!

Sydwayz, I think you can register at the last minute. Last year slept on the boat at the dock. They have a bath room with a shower and good coffee in the morning. Come on over, you'll have a great time.
Thanks Eric I appreciate it You have a PM

Paul
Old 08-30-2006, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
If I can make it, it will be last minute like my trip to the Chicago Poker Run.

Can I register last minute?
Where can I stay on the boat?

It will probably be just me on the boat, so if I make it, I will have room.
No maybe crap get that boat hooked up and head West. You will be able sign up last minute and we can find room for you. I can say that this run will be a little smoother than Chicago.
Old 08-30-2006, 09:41 PM
Registered

For anyone looking for a slip for the weekend, I know that Jamestown has some open slips available for a nightly fee. Might be good to reserve something just in case State Dock is full, that way you can still be close to the action. I'm hoping Jamestown or State Dock will have a Shuttle setup to go back and forth, but I doubt it.
Old 08-30-2006, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

State Dock is going to run a shuttle to Jamestown.
Old 08-30-2006, 10:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by duke252
For anyone looking for a slip for the weekend, I know that Jamestown has some open slips available for a nightly fee. Might be good to reserve something just in case State Dock is full, that way you can still be close to the action. I'm hoping Jamestown or State Dock will have a Shuttle setup to go back and forth, but I doubt it.
I called JT today & they told me they are full but, they would rent the slips that the rentals go out of for the weekend. They would not know that until Friday afternoon. I'm suppose to be on the list for one of those. Sure hope they come through with something. The water down there is awfully clean I guess it would be like taking a bath from the mud water I'm use to boating/swimming here in Illinois . I'm not picky just need something for the wife to keep her happy.

Last edited by Lake-x; 08-30-2006 at 10:06 PM.

Quick Reply: Lake Cumberland Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.