Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Poker Runs and Boating Events (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events-19/)
-   -   Poker Run Crashers WINS !!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events/143884-poker-run-crashers-wins.html)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 10-28-2006 12:46 PM

Poker Run Crashers WINS !!!

2006 Poker Run Crashers WINS !!! Click here to view..

View the pics and you will see why they won hands down for their efforts !!!

Fantastic job by the entire crew!!! :drink: :drink: :drink:

meshel68 10-28-2006 04:37 PM

Re: Poker Run Crashers WINS !!!

Great Job on the Pictures Sharkey..Once again you out did yourself!! Glad you enjoyed our efforts...took a month to build, just need motors now..lol....good seeing you and your wife....Michelle

SHARKEY-IMAGES 10-28-2006 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by meshel68
Great Job on the Pictures Sharkey..Once again you out did yourself!! Glad you enjoyed our efforts...took a month to build, just need motors now..lol....good seeing you and your wife....Michelle

Thank you!

After seeing the lamination schedule you chose to build that boat, there is no doubt in my mind that it will float quite well..
That hi density foam you used should hold up well!
I am sure JC may chime in about the motors... :drink: :drink:

Welcome to the board!

It's about time! :evilb: :drink: :drink: :drink:

berns29scarab 10-28-2006 08:55 PM

helluva job and welcome to the board

meshel68 10-28-2006 09:48 PM

Thank you>>> Been here but never posted anything until now...Get me motors and we will see if that baby floats.... :D :D

Michelle

meshel68 10-28-2006 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
helluva job and welcome to the board

Thanks Bernie....Now when you get your new boat we will try to make that one next...... :p :p

:evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

berns29scarab 10-29-2006 08:55 AM

Thank you>>> Been here but never posted anything until now...Get me motors and we will see if that baby floats.... :D :D

Michelle

I'm sure they'll...i mean she'll float. lmfaooooooo

berns29scarab 10-29-2006 09:13 AM

3 Attachment(s)
heres a few pics so ya can get a head start

JCPERF 10-29-2006 11:18 AM

Call me 516216 0778 :D

mtm 10-29-2006 07:35 PM

Great Job on the Cigarette girls but I think the outerlimits would be easier for next year all white and maybe you guys could come up with a paint job for my boat.
Mike

Thanks Bernie....Now when you get your new boat we will try to make that one next...... :p :p

:evilb: :evilb: :evilb: