Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Poker Runs and Boating Events (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events-19/)
-   -   Boyne Thunder Poker Run Roll Call! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events/163089-boyne-thunder-poker-run-roll-call.html)

wrinkleface 07-10-2007 12:23 PM

Boyne Thunder Poker Run Roll Call!

Who's in??? Let's C who is gunna B up in the Northern Gorgeous waters?? Step Up!!:D

wrinkleface 07-11-2007 08:06 PM

Bump, Low life's!!!:p

wieland77 07-12-2007 07:17 AM

I'm in again. International is the head sponsor again this year and my dad, Kirk Wieland, and myself will be there supporting the International brand. I will be running my slow SABER and Kirk will be running with a buddy of his in a 42' fountain, due to his patriotic Fountain still in the shop. We've got a whole new product that I am sure will raise some attention to all who attend!!! Really looking forward to running with everybody again! MIKE.

wrinkleface 07-12-2007 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by wieland77 (Post 2195233)
I'm in again. International is the head sponsor again this year and my dad, Kirk Wieland, and myself will be there supporting the International brand. I will be running my slow SABER and Kirk will be running with a buddy of his in a 42' fountain, due to his patriotic Fountain still in the shop. We've got a whole new product that I am sure will raise some attention to all who attend!!! Really looking forward to running with everybody again! MIKE.

Can I test drive 1 of them thar CXT's 4 a couple weeks???:D

JB4Boyne 07-12-2007 01:44 PM

Tracy, I'm sure one of thouse CXTs would look good on the front of your boat. The only way it could look better was if I was behind the wheel of the whole rig head up the road with all the tanks full of fuel and a BIG smile on my face.

P.S. You know I will be at B.T.:D

yzbert 07-12-2007 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by JB4Boyne (Post 2195721)
P.S. You know I will be at B.T.:D

really, you decided to show up this year?

JB4Boyne 07-12-2007 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by yzbert (Post 2195762)
really, you decided to show up this year?

Yea, someone has to keep you guys in line.:blaster: lol

wannabe 07-12-2007 02:41 PM

Link for registration?

Wannabe

yzbert 07-12-2007 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by JB4Boyne (Post 2195775)
Yea, someone has to keep you guys in line.:blaster: lol

jb, you want to go to richmond this weekend, I want to leave in an hour or so. it would be good poker run research.

www.boynethunder.com

baronmarine 07-14-2007 09:59 AM

sheri and i will be up around 7pm friday. just got a room at the water edge inn on round lake i think?? any good docks in walking distance and trailer parking? can't wait to see the thunder. we are going to run to boyne friday night in the truck. and we will be ready saturday am for the fun.
todd