Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Poker Runs and Boating Events (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events-19/)
-   -   LABOR DAY FUN RUN...Smith Mountain Lake VA (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events/163742-labor-day-fun-run-smith-mountain-lake-va.html)

Blue by You 07-17-2007 02:57 PM

LABOR DAY FUN RUN...Smith Mountain Lake VA

1 Attachment(s)
The SMLPBA will be hosting our annual Labor Day "Texas Hold-em'" fun run. THis has always been a great weekend at SML and a really good turn out. Start making plans now to attend. We'll post more about the event in the weeks to come, but it's free to all. And the prises are not too bad either. The run will be on Saturday September 1st. There will be Friday-Monday events planned. If you've been looking for a reason to come to SML...head on up this weekend.

spilman 07-17-2007 05:07 PM

We are There!! SML is so nice and we really like most of the people up there! Just kidding docmanrich....look forward to a few great weekends up there.
Blue by you...
Great seeing you & your wife @ Jammin...can't wait to ride in that Cig w/new power! We will be up on 7/28 & 29...also the following weekend

Blue by You 07-17-2007 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by spilman (Post 2201284)
We are There!! SML is so nice and we really like most of the people up there! Just kidding docmanrich....look forward to a few great weekends up there.
Blue by you...
Great seeing you & your wife @ Jammin...can't wait to ride in that Cig w/new power! We will be up on 7/28 & 29...also the following weekend

Cool....should be a good time. Lake house number is: 540-719-0201. Call me when you get in. We should be there on Friday-Sunday at least. Channel 66 on the marine radio's.

runnin gun 07-17-2007 05:59 PM

We might plan on trying to make it up for that weekend. Talked to Petra we will most likley be taking you up on your offer for the wine festival. She has to make sure she can get off of work. I most have lost your # in one of my drunk moments.

Terry
Size Matters

Blue by You 07-17-2007 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by runnin gun (Post 2201378)
We might plan on trying to make it up for that weekend. Talked to Petra we will most likley be taking you up on your offer for the wine festival. She has to make sure she can get off of work. I most have lost your # in one of my drunk moments.

Terry
Size Matters

You are more than welcome... offer stands open!!

Jim

Blue by You 07-24-2007 02:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Come out and experience the excitement of a fun filled "Fun Run" geared towards the whole family. This is a kid friendly event. Any style &/or class of boat is welcome.

WHEN: Saturday, September 1st at 11:00 AM.
(RAIN DATE: Sunday, September 2nd...but it won't rain)
WHO: Any participant &/or any boat regardless of size and class. Bring the whole family!
WHERE: Starting at Bridgewater Plaza.
WHAT: Groups will depart Bridgewater at 11:30 AM and run south on the lake. There will be a couple of card stops, accompany by a few free give a way stops. YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO TIE UP FOR THESE STOPS. Maps and directions will be available prior to everyone's departure. The final stop of the afternoon will be where we will tie up and anchor for the day. SMLPBA members will me manning the grills to provide everyone with burgers & dogs. NA Drinks will also be available.

COST: FREE! We only ask for small donations if you have a good time.

NOTE: This is not a race. Officials will be monitoring the days events to assure everyone is participating in a safe, responsible manor, however we ask everyone to be on the look out for each other. All captains are reminded to obey all boating laws as it relates to navigation, safety & alcohol. Please report any inappropriate behavior or actions to a SMLPBA official or the DGIF/USCG.

SMITH MOUNTAIN LAKE POWERBOATING ASSOCIATION
540-556-6655 More Info (Will)
[email protected] E-mail
www.SMLPBA.com

Blue by You 08-01-2007 02:17 PM

How about a roll call?

mwdill 08-01-2007 06:26 PM

I guess i'll be there. :rolleyes: :drink:

Blue by You 08-07-2007 12:53 PM

Brochure is attached in the #1 post!

mwdill 08-23-2007 03:52 PM

who's coming?