Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Poker Runs and Boating Events (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events-19/)
-   -   1000 islands run is coming! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events/164780-1000-islands-run-coming.html)

scarabchick34 08-09-2007 10:18 AM

I want to go to the run so bad!

Queenie 08-10-2007 07:11 AM

Hello from Kingston!!! Beautiful Friday morning here. Run day weather is looking awesome:-)

We'll be in a 37 OL named Wild Thing. We have a 36' Cigarette and 30' Concept with us also....we're at A Dock.

Kingston is beautiful. We were at Brandee's for a while last night then finished the night out at The Merchant which is next to our hotel.

We'll be taking the boats out later for a little run. Lots of nice hardware already here, but I'm sure we'll see and hear more today! :party-smiley-020: :circle:

OL40SVX 08-10-2007 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by rastinger (Post 2229769)
Hello from Kingston!!! Beautiful Friday morning here. Run day weather is looking awesome:-)

We'll be in a 37 OL named Wild Thing. We have a 36' Cigarette and 30' Concept with us also....we're at A Dock.

Kingston is beautiful. We were at Brandee's for a while last night then finished the night out at The Merchant which is next to our hotel.

We'll be taking the boats out later for a little run. Lots of nice hardware already here, but I'm sure we'll see and hear more today! :party-smiley-020: :circle:

Reproting in as well. Lots of boats already here for friday morning. Were on A dock as well in the new style 36 Cigarette. That 36 with you guys is really nice. A great restoration. See you on the water.

29KILROY 08-10-2007 10:17 AM

PICS!!!!! Let's see some of the Bad A$$ Boats and Trucks!!!!

Queenie 08-11-2007 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm (Post 2229809)
Reproting in as well. Lots of boats already here for friday morning. Were on A dock as well in the new style 36 Cigarette. That 36 with you guys is really nice. A great restoration. See you on the water.

Yeah, Brian did a great job on the restor of that Cig! It rides awesome to boot.

Great day for a run. Sunny, warm and flat!!!!

jeff32 08-11-2007 11:03 PM

I could not make it but my mecanic guy did with my boat... If anyone know of a something like 45 footer cruiser who took pictures of my boat getting some air, send me the pictures!!! he was running with a 24 outlaw. he jumped once, turned around, and then went for a second shot, both with apparently big air time... Wish I was there!

Thanks guys and I hope you had a great run!

ToTheMax 08-13-2007 04:44 PM

Couldn't make it there this year, anyone have a a couple good pics?

ToTheMax 08-13-2007 04:46 PM

oops nevermind...saw them on the main thread. Looks like it was a great day!