Notices

Lake Cumberland Poker Run

Old 08-29-2007, 07:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this is a long shot, but if anyone is canceling any rooms I need one! Any help would be great..Thanks If it gets me any points, we are the ones who put on the party on the state docks...music...free beer...lazer lights...etc...
Old 08-29-2007, 08:40 PM
Registered

So going in on Hwy 80 where is the best to put the boats in before we get to state dock or is there ramps at state dock?
Does anyone have a good link to a map of the lake and surrounding area?
Old 08-29-2007, 08:52 PM
Registered

There is a ramp at State Docks
Old 08-29-2007, 09:53 PM
Registered

I am a Lake Cumberland regular with 38 Fountain. I could not put my boat at Jamestown last week. To be safe, I reco taking your ride over to the state park and put it in there. Jamestown's ramps were in really bad shape last week and you run a risk of backing your trailer off the end, especially if you are 40+ ft. In addition, it's tight with the docks being closer to the ramp. It takes an extra 10-15 mins to get to the state park ramp and very worth it.

Just my 2 cents

LP
Old 08-30-2007, 08:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bobonthis
I know this is a long shot, but if anyone is canceling any rooms I need one! Any help would be great..Thanks If it gets me any points, we are the ones who put on the party on the state docks...music...free beer...lazer lights...etc...
I may have an extra room at the Inn at the top of State Dock (not sure of their policy for switching reservations). Of course, this is not a lot of notice, but won't know for certain until after labor day weekend.
Old 08-30-2007, 09:01 AM
Registered

thanks alot for the map!i had an idea but wanted to be clear!
thanks again,
greg
Old 08-30-2007, 04:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by IndyToys
I may have an extra room at the Inn at the top of State Dock (not sure of their policy for switching reservations). Of course, this is not a lot of notice, but won't know for certain until after labor day weekend.
That may still work...please let me know. You can PM me anytime. Thanks!
Old 08-31-2007, 12:38 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

Are the informal races stil at the Dam in the evenings(5-6ish)? Will anybody be there Thursday or Friday evenings?
Old 09-02-2007, 02:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ITLLFLI
Are the informal races stil at the Dam in the evenings(5-6ish)? Will anybody be there Thursday or Friday evenings?
I will be there in my 20 footer but you will smoke me! I would just like a chance to ride shot gun once on one of your guys boats. Last year i snapped a shaft minutes after towing a stranger in for over an hour and luckily some guy in a 28 joker gave me a ride to the dock (i will never forget it. i bought my 38 about six months after that). I am bringing eight guys all under 25 that have never been to a poker run let alone rode on one of these boats. They are going to **** a chicken. The fever is killing me. I can't wait til mine is done. see ya at Harmon Creek!
Old 09-02-2007, 07:09 PM
Registered

I was hoping Jamestown would have their ramp in good shape by Labor day wknd? Is it still in marginal shape...?
Im just dropping in my 71 tahiti so no prob but my buddy has a 32 Thunder, Is the ramp in good enough shape for a 32ft?

Quick Reply: Lake Cumberland Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.