Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Poker Runs and Boating Events (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events-19/)
-   -   Royal Purple poker run 2007 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events/176233-royal-purple-poker-run-2007-a.html)

26 REDLINE 12-28-2007 08:32 AM

Royal Purple poker run 2007

Does anyone know how long the pictures of the Royal Purple poker run that has been since June will come out???

Also they had a heli takinking pics and I'm in some of them, haven't been able to find since June any Ideas???

New Boat...March

PropStop opens Easter Weekend

Tickfaw 200...May

Busy Summer can't wait

38Lightning 01-01-2008 01:35 PM

Contact Boatpics.com and fill out the form and they will mail you your pictures. I will ask steve about when posting pictures.

38Lightning 01-01-2008 07:57 PM

There are some pictures on the prop stop web sight

team Tickfaw 01-02-2008 04:17 PM

Pictures

I purchased a picture of our boat from boatpix. They are HIGH. They sent proofs and you pic from them and send the others back. Mine is OK but the color was not very vivid. Think the 8 x 10 was 200-250.00 dollars. Also look on the website Nolaout.com for the poker run pictures. There was a photographer working there that day, met him. He took several pictures of our boat at prop stop and running down the river. Must say they turned out better than the ones I had to pay for. Later.

psmith 01-02-2008 06:10 PM

Blind River Bar is open year round,We never get off the River.....

26 REDLINE 01-02-2008 06:39 PM

Thanks guys I have checked all those sites back in June, no big deal, just think it's a bit crappy that you take pic's in June and it's Jan... with no pic's, psmith, and 38 lightning, I have seen ya'll down on the river just about every weekend...my new boat will be done in March, maybe we can hook up at the Propstop, Blind river bar, swampwaters, Hilltop, or even Val's for some Lunch or drink's...Thanks guys

38Lightning 01-04-2008 06:42 PM

Sounds good to me. I usually live on the water when its a tad warmer. Look forward to seeing you at our 2nd home (ticfaw/maurepas)

zitoracing 01-05-2008 08:40 AM

Shane whats up you going to the Mardi Gras parade at Charlies Feb 2nd

38Lightning 01-05-2008 11:18 AM

I dont think I am goin to be able to because my wife's dancing school is marching in the laplace parade on sunday. I dont think she is goin to let me. Word is she knows my track record once I get the party started its hard to pull back the reigns if I have something to do the next day. :hitfan: Also dont know if I will have my boat back. It is getting the amps moved and some pods on the dash.. Learned the hard way not to take a boat to get the stereo hooked up at a car place. :mad:

38Lightning 01-05-2008 11:19 AM

Have you ever been. I heard it is a blast.