Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Poker Runs and Boating Events (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events-19/)
-   -   Royal Purple poker run 2007 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events/176233-royal-purple-poker-run-2007-a.html)

26 REDLINE 12-28-2007 08:32 AM

Royal Purple poker run 2007

Does anyone know how long the pictures of the Royal Purple poker run that has been since June will come out???

Also they had a heli takinking pics and I'm in some of them, haven't been able to find since June any Ideas???

New Boat...March

PropStop opens Easter Weekend

Tickfaw 200...May

Busy Summer can't wait

38Lightning 01-01-2008 01:35 PM

Contact Boatpics.com and fill out the form and they will mail you your pictures. I will ask steve about when posting pictures.

38Lightning 01-01-2008 07:57 PM

There are some pictures on the prop stop web sight

team Tickfaw 01-02-2008 04:17 PM

Pictures

I purchased a picture of our boat from boatpix. They are HIGH. They sent proofs and you pic from them and send the others back. Mine is OK but the color was not very vivid. Think the 8 x 10 was 200-250.00 dollars. Also look on the website Nolaout.com for the poker run pictures. There was a photographer working there that day, met him. He took several pictures of our boat at prop stop and running down the river. Must say they turned out better than the ones I had to pay for. Later.

psmith 01-02-2008 06:10 PM

Blind River Bar is open year round,We never get off the River.....

26 REDLINE 01-02-2008 06:39 PM

Thanks guys I have checked all those sites back in June, no big deal, just think it's a bit crappy that you take pic's in June and it's Jan... with no pic's, psmith, and 38 lightning, I have seen ya'll down on the river just about every weekend...my new boat will be done in March, maybe we can hook up at the Propstop, Blind river bar, swampwaters, Hilltop, or even Val's for some Lunch or drink's...Thanks guys

38Lightning 01-04-2008 06:42 PM

Sounds good to me. I usually live on the water when its a tad warmer. Look forward to seeing you at our 2nd home (ticfaw/maurepas)

zitoracing 01-05-2008 08:40 AM

Shane whats up you going to the Mardi Gras parade at Charlies Feb 2nd

38Lightning 01-05-2008 11:18 AM

I dont think I am goin to be able to because my wife's dancing school is marching in the laplace parade on sunday. I dont think she is goin to let me. Word is she knows my track record once I get the party started its hard to pull back the reigns if I have something to do the next day. :hitfan: Also dont know if I will have my boat back. It is getting the amps moved and some pods on the dash.. Learned the hard way not to take a boat to get the stereo hooked up at a car place. :mad:

38Lightning 01-05-2008 11:19 AM

Have you ever been. I heard it is a blast.

team Tickfaw 01-05-2008 07:02 PM

Hey 38, are you saying you have never been to the mardi gras parade and party? You are right it is a blast and makes for a long day and night. We go every year, rain or shine. Don't know if you remember us, black baja "farfrompuken". We stay at the warsaw. Wife works at sunbuns.

Jassman 01-06-2008 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by team Tickfaw (Post 2394793)
Hey 38, are you saying you have never been to the mardi gras parade and party? You are right it is a blast and makes for a long day and night. We go every year, rain or shine. Don't know if you remember us, black baja "farfrompuken". We stay at the warsaw. Wife works at sunbuns.

Cool, when is that..love Sunbuns...:ernaehrung004:

team Tickfaw 01-06-2008 10:50 AM

Talked to Damon (owner of sunbuns) last week and looks like he may try to open sometime in March. Will not have kitchen open until alittle later. Mardi gras parade and after party is Saturday Feb. 2nd. Watch parade by boat them fall in behind them to the party at charlies. Hope to see you there this summer.

psmith 01-06-2008 02:53 PM

Yall have a good time,I'll be havin heart surgery on Jan 10, will be down for a few weeks, but I'll be up for spring and ready to run my Stinger...

38Lightning 01-06-2008 03:57 PM

psmith - Gettin freshened up aye. Hope everything goes well.

Team Tickfaw like the new paint job looks great. Yea I see you guys everytime I go. Cant wait to start boating again!
Cant beat damons cooking @ sunbuns when they first open! Not too much better than great free food and a good time.:D

team Tickfaw 01-06-2008 06:30 PM

Thats a fact. Got pretty trashed new years weekend down there. Had some more paint put on the boat, this time put black down the center of bow curving around the windshield and painted the air scoups on the side black.Now I will pinstripe everything. Want to re-do the name on side a little different. Know anyone around that does that? Yell at us if see us.

zitoracing 01-07-2008 07:47 AM

Yea Shane I have been a few times for Mardi Gras its hella fun. Who's doing the stereo work ?

Jassman you should try and make it strippoker will be there.

http://www.dundeeproductions.com/Krewe_of_Wrecks.html

I may sleep on my boat that night depends on weather.

jmeng 01-07-2008 11:32 AM

Not going to be able to make Charlies parade or the St Jude parade on the Diversion. I'm a little pissed about that. Am ready to get out there and burn some gas though.

Strip Poker 388 01-07-2008 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by team Tickfaw (Post 2390638)
I purchased a picture of our boat from boatpix. They are HIGH. They sent proofs and you pic from them and send the others back. Mine is OK but the color was not very vivid. Think the 8 x 10 was 200-250.00 dollars. Also look on the website Nolaout.com for the poker run pictures. There was a photographer working there that day, met him. He took several pictures of our boat at prop stop and running down the river. Must say they turned out better than the ones I had to pay for. Later.

I counldnt find any on http://www.nolaout.com/RRN/eventphotos/

Croozin2 01-07-2008 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by zitoracing (Post 2396120)
I may sleep on my boat that night depends on how drunk I get.

There Ty, fixed it for ya!!!:D:D

team Tickfaw 01-07-2008 08:58 PM

Hey croozin, hope you survived new years ok. Man I was beat. Both weekends keeping the little bar open to 4 or so was catchin up to me. I had to leave out to the rig the next nightafter seeing you. It was rough. Laying out with Hackley is an experience. Will take you up on coming by to see you, If I can remember exactlywhich house. Come by lizzies when I get home,we'll have a few. GAUX TIGERS
Later

team Tickfaw 01-07-2008 09:27 PM

strip poker, did you mean you could not find ANY royal purple pics on there? I just went to the site and found about 10 pages.

Croozin2 01-08-2008 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by team Tickfaw (Post 2397322)
Hey croozin, hope you survived new years ok. Man I was beat. Both weekends keeping the little bar open to 4 or so was catchin up to me. I had to leave out to the rig the next nightafter seeing you. It was rough. Laying out with Hackley is an experience. Will take you up on coming by to see you, If I can remember exactlywhich house. Come by lizzies when I get home,we'll have a few. GAUX TIGERS
Later

I was a little slow New Years Day but other than that, all was well. Sounds good on Tin Lizzie's. Give me an email when you're in town and we'll have a couple cool ones!

P.S. How bout dem Tigahs!!!

team Tickfaw 01-08-2008 09:28 AM

I come in on the 16th so I'll be at lizzies on the 18th. I don't miss a Friday when I'm home. See you then. "HOW 'BOUT THEM TIGERS"??????

Croozin2 01-08-2008 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by team Tickfaw (Post 2397801)
I come in on the 16th so I'll be at lizzies on the 18th. I don't miss a Friday when I'm home. See you then. "HOW 'BOUT THEM TIGERS"??????

Yep, I'm a little "under the weather" at the shop today!:D Was in the quarter Sunday evening/night and then up past midnight watching everything last night. Very little sleep the past few days. But, hey, a National Championship makes everything all better!!!:evilb:

I'll see about getting up to TL's on the 18th.

team Tickfaw 01-08-2008 07:45 PM

Amen brother, amen. See you then.
Later

38Lightning 01-20-2008 03:33 PM

Prop Stop is fun for the last stop.

debiloux 02-12-2008 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by 26 REDLINE (Post 2385349)
Does anyone know how long the pictures of the Royal Purple poker run that has been since June will come out???

Also they had a heli takinking pics and I'm in some of them, haven't been able to find since June any Ideas???

New Boat...March

PropStop opens Easter Weekend

Tickfaw 200...May

Busy Summer can't wait

Check out pictures for boating events in the New Orleans area at www.pbase.com/dadiloux . Some sites are password protected.

Croozin2 02-12-2008 09:52 AM

Debiloux, do you Judy Darby? She shot a bunch of pictures for Hot Boat at the Krewe of Wrecks boat parade on Tickfaw. When I tried to go to her website to view the pics it says her domain name is expired. Just wondering if you knew anything.

team Tickfaw 02-29-2008 07:23 PM

ATTENTION..........Sun Buns will open for the year on Saturday march 8th with free food coon ass style. I think they are going to cook again on sunday also. Hope you all get a belly ache cause I can't be there

team Tickfaw 02-29-2008 07:26 PM

Oh forgot...talked to Steve Guidry last week and said the royal purple will be on June 21st and thought that they would do the 300.00 parking thing again but was not sure. He said that he had not talked with Milton yet.

38Lightning 03-01-2008 11:32 PM

Cant Wait.... If they do sell the spots they are worth it.. Able to go listen to stereo on your boat suntan ect...

pbam22 03-02-2008 07:11 AM

:ernaehrung004:

Originally Posted by team Tickfaw (Post 2466487)
ATTENTION..........Sun Buns will open for the year on Saturday march 8th with free food coon ass style. I think they are going to cook again on sunday also. Hope you all get a belly ache cause I can't be there

I will be there cant go on sunday vodoo has their first home game :ernaehrung004: