Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Poker Runs and Boating Events (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events-19/)
-   -   2008 Sacandaga Poker Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events/177958-2008-sacandaga-poker-run.html)

EvilTwin 01-21-2008 10:39 AM

2008 Sacandaga Poker Run

JUNE 28th!

So as not to conflict with other local Poker Runs, this date has been chosen for our Poker Run this year. It will be held at Lanzis and will be a great time. More details will follow soon, but I wanted everyone to know of the date so they could mark it down. Any questions or comments please give me a call.

Chris Czub

(518) 863-3010 home
(518) 813-8560 cell

DRIPPINWETII 01-21-2008 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by EvilTwin (Post 2414716)
JUNE 28th!

So as not to conflict with other local Poker Runs, this date has been chosen for our Poker Run this year. It will be held at Lanzis and will be a great time. More details will follow soon, but I wanted everyone to know of the date so they could mark it down. Any questions or comments please give me a call.

Chris Czub

(518) 863-3010 home
(518) 813-8560 cell

I will try to make it again. Had a blast last time.

Jamie

EvilTwin 01-21-2008 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by DRIPPINWETII (Post 2414721)
I will try to make it again. Had a blast last time.

Jamie

Jamie,

You better make it out. I still owe you that boat ride anyway. Spread the word out by you and get a large group of boats to come out.

There will be some new changes to the previous year which will make for an even more enjoyable time. We will be starting at Lanzis', but the after party is to be held at Sport Island (the Lanzi family owns that as well). We will have the upstairs to ourselves for the reception and then the nightlife of the bar with band after the events. Dinner will be as great as it was last year.

The event is to raise money for the Make a Wish Foundation. Details are in process now and further details will follow. I hope to see everyone turn out for what will promise to be a great event.

Chris Czub

DRIPPINWETII 01-21-2008 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by EvilTwin (Post 2414739)
Jamie,

You better make it out. I still owe you that boat ride anyway. Spread the word out by you and get a large group of boats to come out.

There will be some new changes to the previous year which will make for an even more enjoyable time. We will be starting at Lanzis', but the after party is to be held at Sport Island (the Lanzi family owns that as well). We will have the upstairs to ourselves for the reception and then the nightlife of the bar with band after the events. Dinner will be as great as it was last year.

The event is to raise money for the Make a Wish Foundation. Details are in process now and further details will follow. I hope to see everyone turn out for what will promise to be a great event.

Chris Czub

It's on the calendar.
I will spread the word. :cool-smiley-026:

Jamie

Gladhe8er 01-21-2008 11:39 AM

Sounds good. I'm in.

I will spread the word to my boater buds down here in CT.

EvilTwin 01-23-2008 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er (Post 2414788)
Sounds good. I'm in.

I will spread the word to my boater buds down here in CT.

Great, I look forward to seeing you there. Lets hope for some great weather that weekend.

Chris

James Gang 01-23-2008 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by EvilTwin (Post 2414716)
JUNE 28th!

Chris Czub

(518) 863-3010 home
(518) 813-8560 cell

I'm in.

Airpacker 01-23-2008 01:42 PM

Great cause Chris. Our annual; September poker on Rice Lake has been raising funds for the CWF for 15 years now.

TeamSaris 01-23-2008 02:10 PM

Ill be there... i think

EvilTwin 01-23-2008 02:16 PM

Thats great guys! I am looking forward to seeing everyone turn out. Please tell your friends as well and lets make this a great event.

Chris Czub